DARBAR SAHIB USED AS A STUDIO

Waheguru Ji KA Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Sangat Ji

I have been hearing that a fake Anand Karaj was shot at Ramgahria Gurdwara Slough (the film stars Amitabh)

Can anyone tell what happened?

When did a Darbar Sahib become a studio? I cant start to imagine what beadbi would have happened on the day!!

GurFateh!!

98192[/snapback]

I would not be too concerned. The Akal Takht has set a precedent over the Sunny Deol movie and I suppose if we apply this to this fake wedding then as long as "the hero of the movie, insisted on growing his beard and used to tie the turban afresh. He had also employed a Sikh to help him in tying the turban." then fake wedding sin Gurdwara are OK.

Looks like the corporates of Bollywood are held in higher esteem than the Khalsa Panth by Jathedar Vadanti and his committee.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I cannot be 100% sure on this, but this is what I "heard" from people I know:

I heard the same thing TavPrasad Singh - apparently, they did the Laavan Paath - but only two Laavan were read. Then that was sufficient shooting for the film. I also heard that the Gurudwara committee got £1000 for their troubles.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo