liesssssssssssss.........

Lying is very bad, gets u in trouble. I though sometimes it seems as though u need to lie to make something/someone seem less worse than they are or vice-versa.

I would lie, if the situation/circumstance was very dangerous as in someone was in serious danger apart from that I wouldn’t lie. I’m not no angel (I’m Hells Angel)

I have lied in the past I m sure we all have its all about learning about the implications of lying that we should learn from. I aint no one to preach or a proper Sikh even but, best things of all go to the route of your question/problem. Take it from a Sikhi point of view sis:

sachahu ourai sabh ko oupar sach aachaar ||5||

Truth is higher than everything; but higher still is truthful living. ||5||

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Siree Raag

dhar ghar dtoee n lehai dharageh jhoot(h) khuaar ||1|| rehaao ||

In this world, you shall not find any shelter; in the world hereafter, being false, you shall suffer.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Siree Raag

Such a hectic quotes,

I think lying in a situation where someone is in danger and will save them then yes, that’s kind of strategy. Human nature gives us the option to lie, sometimes you think by lying things will get better. The truth of the matter is lies just get you into worse trouble, all you got to remember is the truth will prevail hard to live and stand by but just try it (didn’t know if that made sense or not).

Dealing with lies is different, if someone has lied to you. You got to understand their nature and what situation they are in, most common lies are in day to day relationships I personally think or is that just school orientated environment.

Ultimately its up to the person I think personally and if they got the bottle or balls of titanium steel I think. That’s my view. Hope I aint offended no one.

i believe everyone lies from time to time and it's not a good thing.

It's true what they say about lying. That it has a snowball effect where one lie leads to another and it gets outta hand and before you know it you in a big hole digging with more lies to trying and get out. Then you wish you hadn't lied in the first place.

I used to lie bare, becuase I was into some real bad stuff. I dont know just used to get a kick out of doing stupid things (illegal springs to mind), as Sikh Supreme said to cover one lie you would have to tell another, tell another and so on. I used to deal with them, hmmm well - Take them in my stride so to say. lol LOL.gif Get into more trouble etc. Then there was phase where I became a good boy, young blood, now Im all good rolleyes.gif apprantly. Dealing with lies is different, I just used to use physical means to overcome them, or just tell the whole truth and then wait for everyone to walk out the room and not chat to me for days on end. :doh:

In my book theres a solution for everything. If people still act mean then just laugh in there faces its rude or just listen to them do one of the following:

Cut thier car's brake fluid

Tell the tax-man about how cash in hand jobs they working

Or just grin. Its good to smile, Releases stress and exercises the muscles in the mouth. :doh: But one thing, just remember AUNTIES (50+ pension crew) are more dangerous than double barrel shot guns. :)

"That it has a snowball effect", Damn Singh one time I lied about something and me and me mate got clocked for it man  LOL.gif . It was more like a Avalanche effect.  :doh: let alone "snowball effect". Sorry I dont know why I posted that Sikh Supreme just had to be done.

"Setting the standards"

102470[/snapback]

lmao hahaha

yee that happens bro..... gotta learn from your mistakes hana lolz