Sikhi and Ghosts

Sunny

LOL.gif   LOL.gif   LOL.gif   LOL.gif   LOL.gif  

now this is funny. for the first time i have seen fearing ghosts or even believing in the supernatural. LOL.gif

oey yaar hadh kar detti tussi.

why don't u guyz leave the hindu legacy behind. ur thoughts potray the thinking of a superstitious and uneducated hindu bahman.

in this scientific era u still believe and fear ghosts and that shastar.come on grow up.

may the lord show u the light.

103893[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Im not sure if you're a Sikh but if you are and you believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. Then you may like to be informed that Guru tells us ghosts do exist:

keI koit BUq pRyq sUkr imRgwc ]

Many millions are the evil nature-spirits, ghosts, pigs and tigers. (Raag Gauree Mahala Panjva)

also:

psu pMKI BUq Aru pRyqw ]

Beasts, birds, demons and ghosts

bhu ibiD jonI iPrq Anyqw ]

- in these many ways, the false wander in reincarnation.

Still in doubt???You need to read the read of that shabad:

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3699

Then tell me again that ghosts do not exist and Guru Ji's thinkin portrays 'superstitious and uneducated hindu bahman.'

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

103921[/snapback]

mr khalsa fauji who gave u the right to question my credentials as a sikh.

sikhism is supposed to be a practical religion. u ppl are making it unpractical,superstitious,ritualistic.

i truly believe in the teachings of guru granth sahab but at the same time i live in a scientific era where things such as ghosts,evilspirits LOL.gif and supernaturals do not exist. i have a rational,scientific temprament and thinking so i don't believe in such things.

Mod Note: Your post is your own opinion, but do not make fun of Mahan Panthic Shaheeds. Second Warning.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr khalsa fauji who gave u the right to question my credentials as a sikh.

sikhism is supposed to be a practical religion. u ppl are making it unpractical,superstitious,ritualistic.

i truly believe in the teachings of guru granth sahab but at the same time i live in a scientific era where things such as ghosts,evilspirits LOL.gif   and supernaturals do not exist. i have a rational,scientific temprament and thinking so i don't believe in such things.

Mod Note: Your post is your own opinion, but do not make fun of Mahan Panthic Shaheeds. Second Warning.

104198[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

1. I did not question your credentials as a Sikh, I'm just unsure whether you're Sikh as the 'singh' in your name made me assume you were, but your words and your beliefs state otherwise.

2. Sikhi is an extremely practical relgion, when you say ' u people' who are you refrerring to?? Also please explain what is unpractical, supersticious, and ritualistic?? Im sure its your lack of knowlegde that is drawing you to these conclusions.

3. If you do believe in Maharaaj Ji as Guru, then you then you would see Guru Ji is the most advances scientist in the world. There are some things which science has yet to completely prove.

Also i just thought i'd add:

Sikh Reht Maryada

Section I

CHAPTER 1

The Definition of Sikh :

Article I

Any human being who faithfully believes in:

iii. The Guru Granth Sahib,

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!