Women

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Women are calculating, clever and evil - watch out!

Is that what you call a 'moral'? duhhhh!!!

some definitions (esp. to note for the <admin-profanity filter activated> clowns)

LOL.gif in your face!

Are you blind?

SPIRITUAL STRENGTH OF WOMEN

Enough of the fooling around- pure STEREOTYPICAL crap (mind my language pls).

I couldn't even be bothered to read the malarky that came after your little story. And you think you can tame IT down by saying 'I love you "bhenjis"' and adding a pathetic emoticon. What low-life 'character' LOL rolleyes.gif

Personally, I don't see anything funny; hence I couldn't really classify this thread as anything that is headed as. But some pipsqueakers have like a real strange sense of 'humour'.

How 'bouts we start thinking about SIKHI principles and the morals Mahaan singhneean like Mai Bhago DEMONSTRATED.

Sod your hypothetical 'stories'. I prefer more credible history.

Get a load of this:

oppressors and FREEDOM FIGHTERS :doh:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH. pray.gif

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Women are calculating, clever and evil - watch out!

Is that what you call a 'moral'? duhhhh!!!

some definitions (esp. to note for the <admin-profanity filter activated> clowns)

LOL.gif in your face!

Are you blind?

SPIRITUAL STRENGTH OF WOMEN

Enough of the fooling around- pure STEREOTYPICAL crap (mind my language pls).

I couldn't even be bothered to read the malarky that came after your little story. And you think you can tame IT down by saying 'I love you "bhenjis"' and adding a pathetic emoticon. What low-life 'character' LOL rolleyes.gif

Personally, I don't see anything funny; hence I couldn't really classify this thread as anything that is headed as. But some pipsqueakers have like a real strange sense of 'humour'.

How 'bouts we start thinking about SIKHI principles and the morals Mahaan singhneean like Mai Bhago DEMONSTRATED.

Sod your hypothetical 'stories'. I prefer more credible history.

Get a load of this:

oppressors and FREEDOM FIGHTERS :doh:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH. pray.gif

104122[/snapback]

This Topic was a joke, there is no need to get so serious about it. Also i dont think you should be judging the topic starter, you just see this topic and are making comments about his charachter, yet you dont see hundreds of inspirational sakhiyans he has posted under sikh sakhiya section.

The Sakhiya Section Run by the Topic starter who is a low life

:doh:

What low-life 'character' LOL rolleyes.gif

ummmmmmmmmmm sis/bro

there was a reason for this thread being posted under the news|sports|JOKES section

and you so have no right to call anyone a low-life character - is that a Sikhi principle? seeing as you seem so highly strung upon them :doh:

and if we, the majority of the 'pip squeakers' all found it funny perhaps it is you with the real strange sense of humour