MIRIPIRI ACADEMY AMRITSAR

I have heard that the miripiri acedemy in Amritsar has serious problems.

Prior to the school being set up the children of American Sikhs were sent to various Indian schools. However, there were problems involving drugs, pregnancies and abortions and the children were rightly removed and came packing to the States.

Yogi Ji decided to set up the Academy to prevent the problems mentioned.However, there are similar problems as before and maybe more serious. I understand that students have access to class A drugs via an Indian supply teacher and that person may be involved in sexual relations with girls and boys. There have been some abortions.

My concerns are as follows:

1. Are the teachers aware of this and the sikh Dharma in Espanola ?

2. Is the problem widespread in the school or involves few individuals?

3. The supplier ( a teacher ) has been dismissed on 2 occasions and reinstated. How and Why?

4. What is being done about the problems?

I hope that someone will know a current or former student to throw some light on the matters I have raised. They are I hope unfounded and untrue. I am not knocking the principles and the goodness of the school. It has produced excellent graduates such as the Chardi Kala Jatha. I am merely bringing to the attention of the sangat matters of serious concern which have been raised with me and from a reliable source ( ie person who actually spent some time there).

Has anyone any reliable information about these issues?

• 1 year later...

I think this is not right to say without knowing what the place actually is.

I mean how can one be a wise by hearing one sided story?

well any how i just wanted to let you know whoever you are that there is not such thing happenning and happenned in miri piri academy.