Buying Kirpaans in and around London

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I was looking for just an ordinary Kirpaan that you can wear everyday, probably between 6 to 9 inches.

Thanks for the photo of the Taksali Kirpaan. I should have made myself clearer ... what is the difference between a normal Kirpaan and a Taksali Kirpaan?

Thanks

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

waheguri ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

yeh Guru Ka Soulja is right about going to southall broadway (but watch out for the freshies!!) or even many Gurdware that have stalls sell Kirpans. or you could if you really want go to india and buy some!! :TH:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!

WKWF

I don’t want to kick off a big debate, but some Kirpan’s that are sold in Southall aren’t very durable, and I personally would, and would advise you to buy a decent quality Kirpan, and buying a antique Kirpan is always a good investment, its not the value am talking about it’s the history of the Kirpan which should be respected too.

WKWF

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

or u can go panjabi roots here in bham, its in smethik, highstreet, they a very good store, n i mean VERY good, they sell 12inch n 15inch taksali kirpana

taksali kirpana r made from sarabloh n obviously the shape is different, n the blade dnt hav blud chanals (i dnt think anyway)