sikh shopkeeper murdered

Guest Asghar Khan

ahhhh islamic extermists and those who simply CALL themselves muslims.... .... at least the double standards never die :doh: at least they're consistent...

i mean, the muslim girl isn't a dirty <admin-profanity filter activated> for looking for a relatinoship with a male of another religion.. noooo its the GUY'S fault....

anywhoo, let's at least act like gursikhs and not let filthy scumbag pieces of crap like this guy affect our discipline.... no useful human being on the face of this earth praises innocent killings, and he, clearly, is not useful... clearly a waste of air :doh:

btw.... good luck in the afterlife mr. khan.... luckily God is nirvair...SOMEHOW, he'll forgive you.... but don't worry, you'll stlil get wats comin to you

LOL.gif ahh mr.khan you make me laugh. LOL.gif

Thats all I have to say. Bit of jack the lad are you, support the actions of outnumbering and beating (eventually killing an elderly INNOCENT man). I dont know what to say to people like you at this time, all I know if you was infront of me.........Meh tera kutheya, Kirtain Sohila pardena see grin.gif :TH:

u guyz alll jes calm down man... don't let this dude get to you... guru jee teaches us not to hate and we have to try our hardest not to get angry over what this clown is saying....

everything happens for a reason.... but, at the same time.... what goes around, comes back around 10 times harder...

our khalsa fauj put their enemies in their place before.. and we'll do it again...

i would love to see 4 of ANY religion go up against 4 chardi kalaa singhs and lets see what hapens.....

challo... if they feel that 6 on 1 is the only way they're gonna 'win'.... shows us worthless and cowardly these people are.... and... they call themselves muslim?...

they need to go read the qura'an first....

bhul chuk maaf...

vaheguru jee ka khalsaaaaaaaaaaa... vaheguru jee kee fatehhhhh.....

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

flipin filthy ***iz, they all weak jackals hu cant take on 1 singh.

we need 2 set up a organisation to keep vigilants around the uk, around every street, shop etc, n we need it fast. i dno wat the sikh alliance is doin or the shere panjab, we need a bigger organsation.

khan, wach ur mouth