Backlash of London Bomb Attacks in Denmark

sikh supreme

http://www.zaman.com/?bl=hotnews&alt=&trh=20050710&hn=21561

Backlash of London Bomb Attacks in Denmark

By Cihan News Agency

Published: Sunday July 10, 2005

zaman.com

Unidentified persons in Copenhagen assaulted a bus driver of Sikh origin with baseball bats after it was made known that the London bomb attacks had been perpetrated by an organization linked with Al Qaeda.

The assailants shouted "London" as they beat up the driver. Police officers reported that the driver was still under shock and that they were on the trail of the attackers. The Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs has condemned the atatck.

[15:57:00]

Right, this happend on Saturday! The Danish ministry have condemned the attack, good for them... it wont go any further!!

Qaidat Al Jihads group in Europe wrote a letter to DK and Italy, that if they would not pull their troops back from Iraq... they would be the next target.

Analysts say that Denmark would be attacked first, if the terrorists are not found.

Bush just made a visit to Denmark... so most likely to happen.

Another reason why Khalistan is needed more than ever. What is India govt doing about these racist attacks? are they sending protests and asking for protection of Sikhs aboard?

108097[/snapback]

What has khalistan got to do with this issue. Do you honestly believe that narrow minded uncultured morons will be put off attacking Sikhs (mistaking them for Muslims) in foreign lands if there is khalistan ? I think not. Even if adverts were put in newspapers etc you would have to have them in the gutter press as these idiots usually read such rubbish.

As for GOI, if they said anything then khalistanis would jump on their backs for interfering in the home affairs of other countries whilst not letting Amnesty Int. etc in to Punjab. I believe the GOI did protest/send letters after 9/11 so maybe they will follow a similar approach.

Another reason why Khalistan is needed more than ever. What is India govt doing about these racist attacks? are they sending protests and asking for protection of Sikhs aboard?

108097[/snapback]

What has khalistan got to do with this issue. Do you honestly believe that narrow minded uncultured morons will be put off attacking Sikhs (mistaking them for Muslims) in foreign lands if there is khalistan ? I think not. Even if adverts were put in newspapers etc you would have to have them in the gutter press as these idiots usually read such rubbish.

As for GOI, if they said anything then khalistanis would jump on their backs for interfering in the home affairs of other countries whilst not letting Amnesty Int. etc in to Punjab. I believe the GOI did protest/send letters after 9/11 so maybe they will follow a similar approach.

108110[/snapback]

Yes these kind of incidents do relate to Khalistan as they provide the justification for a need for it.

Khalistan would do more than India govt is doing right now. Since its a congress govt in charge im not suprised they bit laid back to whats happening to Sikhs else where. Khalistan govt would put so much pressure on countries expriencing trouble that it would be hard to ignore.

But anyways who needs Indian govt anyway they would be the last ppl I would ask for help if ever it came to that. We British Sikhs can take care of ourselves.... :doh:

108097[/snapback]

108110[/snapback]

Yes these kind of incidents do relate to Khalistan as they provide the justification for a need for it.

Khalistan would do more than India govt is doing right now. Since its a congress govt in charge im not suprised they bit laid back to whats happening to Sikhs else where. Khalistan govt would put so much pressure on countries expriencing trouble that it would be hard to ignore.

But anyways who needs Indian govt anyway they would be the last ppl I would ask for help if ever it came to that. We British Sikhs can take care of ourselves.... :doh:

108140[/snapback]

Why moan if you can take care of yourself ?

How does a Sikh bus driver getting beat up in Denmark provide justification for khalistan ? Were the Danish thugs who did this really Punjab Police wale thugs dressed up to look like Danes ?

What pressure would khalistan government put on another country ? Its not as if the country would be of huge economic might to be able to get things done. Other countries would just laugh and say "bog off this is our internal affairs and we will deal with things how we like ! "

What do the Governments of Islamic republics do for the muslims in Afghanistan, Chechnya etc ? Nothing they are scared of annoying the Russians and USA.

108097[/snapback]

108110[/snapback]

108140[/snapback]

How does a Sikh bus driver getting beat up in Denmark provide justification for khalistan ? Were the Danish thugs who did this really Punjab Police wale thugs dressed up to look like Danes ?

What pressure would khalistan government put on another country ? Its not as if the country would be of huge economic might to be able to get things done. Other countries would just laugh and say "bog off this is our internal affairs and we will deal with things how we like ! "

What do the Governments of Islamic republics do for the muslims in Afghanistan, Chechnya etc ? Nothing they are scared of annoying the Russians and USA.

108161[/snapback]

Why start another debate on Khalistan on this thread. Theres a section for Khalistan discussion. If you want to debate it then start a topic there. I was commenting that its incidents like this that add weight to the argument for Khalistan. My final comment on this thread is a Sikh Khalistan govt would do far more than any Congressi or Hindu BJP India govt one for Sikhs worldwide no doubt. I'll refer you to Israel and see how it reacts when incidents concerning Jews take place.

108097[/snapback]

108110[/snapback]

108140[/snapback]

108161[/snapback]

Why start another debate on Khalistan on this thread. Theres a section for Khalistan discussion. If you want to debate it then start a topic there. I was commenting that its incidents like this that add weight to the argument for Khalistan. My final comment on this thread is a Sikh Khalistan govt would do far more than any Congressi or Hindu BJP India govt one for Sikhs worldwide no doubt. I'll refer you to Israel and see how it reacts when incidents concerning Jews take place.

108172[/snapback]

Not me who started it.

As for Isreal it is just a misconception that they do more for their people. They have done nothing to stop the attacks on Jews in France. The French just tell them to mind their own business and that is exactly what khalistanis would be told.

o gosh! u 2. bas karo no.gif

n kurtas i noticed how u got sikh supreme's pic but put it negative.. is that a sign dat u always gna be agenst him wacko.gif

109123[/snapback]

No, its a common picture off one of the online shops that sell them gloves you can hang off your car mirror. But to differentiate I have it as negative.

Not me who diverted the thread from being about an attack on a Sikh in Denmark to one advocating a case for khalistan, without any substance to back up the idea as to how this would stop Sikh bus drivers in Denmark being attacked by mindless thugs.

Anyway sikh supremacist has put me on his ignore list so I can now write what I want without him thinking that everything I write is a conspiracy against him.