Kacheraa and Sports

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !!

I had a question regarding sports and kacheray... i play soccer and i recently got amrit shakt.. its alot harder adapting to a kachera while playing sports than i had first thought. Im not allowed to wear a kara either.. so i put it under my putka along with my mini kirpan and kunga.. what can i do with the kacheraa.. any ideas ??

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !!

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

veera, plz dnt take offense 2 wat i say, if i do offend u, plz 4give me

singh, u shudnt take ur kakkars off, ur guru has told u not to, so u do so

mini kirpan? not 1 of dem kes di shastar is it? wear a keski or dhamalla n tie an actual kirpan into it, so u cant say that u didnt hav ur kirpan on u

about the kashera, roll them up

they should allow u to wear a kara... just get a small one for sports.. roll it up ur arm and put tape around it... make sure it don't have sharp edges... that way it does move up and down ur arm.. and i's not harmful to anybody... and if they still give u a problem.. put tape around it.. and then put a wristband ontop of that..

or jes put the wristband and tape around it and don't tell em ur wearing a karaa..

wit the kachera thing.. u can roll it up and wear those spandex breifs over them so it doesn't come down... most athletes wear those spandex things under their shorts anywayz (i.e. basketball and soccer players)...

kirpan... hmm u mite want to think bout using one'a them shower kirpans... the one on the necklace... they're usually a few inches big... and if need be tape it to ur chest.. hahaha... i dunno man... improvise...

but to relate to the earlier post... u should never take off any off ur kakaars... i guess the only time we have no choice is when we're flying...

Guru ka Soulja and Heera Singh ji

Sorry just a very ignorant question.

Which Guru ji said you shouldn't EVER take ur k's away from ur body?

Could you please present a written shabad or something alike?

So what about when having a sexual intercouse?

Sada Satnaam

Guest Faujan

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

If sports are getting in the way of you practicing your Sikhi properly, perhaps you should consider dropping the sport. This might be just me, but I'd rather give up the game than compromise my Sikhi.

murakh di bhull chuk di khimma bakshni Jiyo

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

*S I |\| G H* paji i can totally relate to your experiences- i went to a catholic grammar school where i played in the A-team Rugby squad for the School and it was made clear that if i continued the prospect of playing for regional squads, etc. would be the next step but then the coaches started getting really tough on the rules- they would literally stand FACING the communal showers and demand each and every boy in the squad strip TOTALLY and shower... now there are rules against that in this day and age yet this was only what 6 / 7 years ago. Plus they would say u can't even wear the thin wire like kara i bought from Amritsar. After taking up the issue with the coaches and headmaster they were too set in their ways so I said enough's enough and left the team- best decision i ever made! -Guruji took steps closer to me, I got better grades and got to keep all of my teeth. Take a stand if not for yourself then the for the singh(nia) that may be next. Fortunately things are improving for youngsters BUT slowly...

Nuff with the lecture :doh:

Nidhi ... i think you can start a new post regarding your question

As for *S I |\| G H* do not remove any of your kakaars.. find alternative ways.. kirpan - u can tie it up in your hair knot and tie a dastar (like how one of our virji has adv) / wear a smaller kirpan

I always believed in this " where there's WILL there's always be a WAY"

Guru ka Soulja and Heera Singh ji

Sorry just a very ignorant question.

Which Guru ji said you shouldn't EVER take ur k's away from ur body?

Could you please present a written shabad or something alike?

So what about when having a sexual intercouse?

Sada Satnaam

108586[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF!

I think thats very true.. but the thing is.. in my opinion.. if u have no choice and u have to take a kakar off then i guess u can.. but if u can hide it someone.. like others said ur kara with a wrestband then lve it on and do that.. other then that i dun think u have a reason to take ur karas off.. like for eg. wen u go travleing on a plane u have to take ur kirpan off or else they wont let u on the plane.. same as wen u go for x-rays .. sometimes its needed to take it off.... but wen its not.. then lve it on!! srry if i offended neone!

Bhul Chuck Maff!

WJKK WJKF!