Anti-sikh Riots 1984

Is Anti-Sikh Riots 1984 Nanawati Report Justiable ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is Anti-Sikh Riots 1984 Nanawati Report Justiable ?

• Yes
    • No

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI PHATEH

To

All Humans & Sikh Sangat

The Tenth ,Anti-Sikh Riots 1984 report (nanawati report ) has come.

In which

Bagat

Jagdeesh Tytler

Sajjan kumar

has declared "may very probably involved in 1984 riots" accused,

But in Action Report the Government of INDIA do not want to take action against them lieu of not much avidence.

What do you think?

1. IS NANAWATI REPORT JUSTIABLE? OR GOVT. ACTION REPORT IS UNJUSTICE.

OR BOTH ARE UNJUSTIABLE?

2. YOUR COMMENTS/AGRESSION/ WITH REASON

3. NOW WHAT SIKH COMMUNITY SHOULD DO?

SHOULD WE WAIT MORE? for Justice.

OR

SHOULD TAKE THE LOW IN OWN HANDS?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHE GURU JI KI PHATEH!

1984 anti-Sikh riots report indicts Tytler, Sajjan

However, Govt's ATR (Action taken report) virtually let all Cong leaders named in the Nanavati report off the hook, sparking Oppn fury

The commission report said it had credible evidence against Tytler and Sajjan Kumar, which led to demands for Tytler's sacking as Overseas Indian Affairs Minister and action against Sajjan Kumar.

While the Nanavati report accused the Congress leaders of "helping the mob" in the "organised attacks on Sikhs" and said there was a high probability Tytler had a hand in the violence.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1455114,0008.htm

this is the 100th commission i think now..

brahmins get swift justice in India but sikhs, well the courts are still deciding if a sikh life is worth 1/3 the life of a brahmin or not or less..kind of like how the blacks in america were...

when they captured jagtar Singh hawara they also caught 100 more sikhs in a week. When indira died they caught 10,000 sikhs in the streets of delhi in a week. When godhra happened they found 3,000 muslims pretty quickly...india is sick man, commission no commission that country is never going to remain in one peice after what they ahve done.

GURU FATEH

WHY NOT SIKH KILL THEM ALL ?

I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE HAWARA AND HIS GROUP BABAR KHALSA

B COZ WHEN FILM "JO BOLE SO NEHAL" WAS CAME, HAWARA SHOWED HIS AGGRETION AND DID EXPLOTION IN CINEMA HALL.

BUT I THINK THAT HE SHOULD USE THIS EXPLOSION TO KILL THESE ACCUSED WHO DID'T INSULT THE SIKHISM BUT THEY KILL THOUSAND OF SIKHS.

STRANGE!!!! .............................

There has to be someone in this forum or a friend or a relation with enough money and or connections to start legal proceedings from outside India against the following:-

Jagdish Tytler, Sajjan Kumar, MP, late Dharam Dass Shastri and H.K.L. Bhagat.

Unfortunately I don't have the money or connections to do this myself but there has to be someone out there who can start International proceedings, after all General Pinochet is now finally facing justice in Chile.

Think smart, put your emotions to one side, clear your head and think how we get these perpetrators to face justice. Maybe we need to start a legal fund in the UK and employ one of the Barristers here?

What use have the Gurdwaras, SPGC, Akali Dal been to the victims of genocide, all they care about who is going to be President! Maybe it is the time for Sikhism to break away from the above organizations for now and start thinking for us and particularly for the victims on how to secure justice.

Let justice prevail!

http://www.hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html