Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji

kawalk

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

SADH SANGAT JI........

Has anyone read the views of mr. baldev singh ..........here by you can find some of his ideas. :)

Writings of Bhai Randhir Singh

Baldev Singh

316 R Glad Way, Collegeville, PA 19426

In “Maas Maas Kar Murakh Jhagre”, Sardar Gurbakhsh Singh ‘Kala Afghana’ has pointed out how Bhai Randhir Singh has taken liberty to misinterpret and distort Gurbani to prove that meet eating is sin [1]. Bhai Randhir Singh has completely ignored Guru Nanak’s counsel against the debate over “meat eating”.

“Foolish people quarrel over the merit of partaking flesh because they do not have the knowledge and understanding of what constitutes flesh or vegetables (as both come from the living species). Why the eating of flesh is sinful and not the eating of vegetables? (Does the sin lie in taking the animal life or eating animal flesh?) (The Universal Spirit is present in all life.)... O, Pundit you don’t know how flesh is produced! Water is the source of life. It is water that produces grains, sugarcane, cotton and all forms of life. AGGS, M, 1, p1289

Guru Angad Dev has emphasized the same point in the following verses.

“ He, Who created life in water (sea) also provides the sustenance for it.

There, one form of life depends on another form of life as food.”AGGS, M, 2, p 955:

Moreover, Guru Nanak advises us that one should avoid the consumption of any food or substance, which has deleterious effects on mind and health. This includes alcohol, intoxicants, drugs and smoking.

“Dear sir, that diet is unhealthy whose consumption is injurious to the body and mind.”AGGS, M, 1, p 16.

A Sikh who ignores Guru’s advice and preaches against it is Bemukh. There is Guru’s warning to such a Sikh.

“Those who slander their Guru cry in pain. They never find contentment and always complain of deprivation. No body trusts them and they always suffer from mental anguish.” AGGS, M 4, p 308.

One of Bhai Randhir Singh’s very devout followers, Professor Uday Singh, while criticizing Kala Afghana in the April 2002 issue of the Sikh Bulletin, compared Bhai Randhir Singh to Bhai Gurdas and Bhai Nand Lal. And in his zeal he went on to say that Bhai Randhir Singh was God (bRhm igAwnI sB isRst kw krqw]). This aroused my curiosity about Bhai Randhir Singh and I wanted to find out the real Bhai Randhir Singh. What could be a better source than Bhai Randhir Singh’s own writings? So here are some highlights from his books “Jail Chithian [2], Rangle Sajan [3] and Jiwan Chritar Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh [4].” Readers can draw their own conclusions whether Bahi Randhir Singh was a Sikh or a Brahmin or a Hindu sadhu (holyman) in the garb of an Amritdhari Sikh.

Jail Chithian, 1992.

Page 4-11: Bhai Randhir Singh was a college student in Lahore, when he had an encounter with a Hindu sadhu, who according to Bhai Randhir Singh possessed supernatural powers. He was so much impressed by him that he spent some time running after him. One day he saw that sadhu smoking a pipe, which disappointed him and he lost interest in the sadhu. However, he felt guilty and was miserable for some time. Several days later, while entering Sahid Ganj Gurdwara, he had a vision of an old Sikh with a white flowing beard. The old man said to him, “Since you have lost your fondness for that smoker, now you have Guru’s blessing” and then the old man disappeared.

After reading Bhai Randhir Singh’s books it is not difficult for me to conclude that the Hindu sadhu left a very deep impression on his psyche. Because his books are filled with stories and anecdotes based on miracles, supernatural-powers, ghosts, goblins, spirits of the dead, telepathy, superstition, ignorance and illogical beliefs. In spite of his baptism of Amrit, countless nightlong Gurbani recitals and Akhand Paths (continuous reading of Guru Granth Sahib), he remained a very superstitious man all his life as demonstrated by the following incidences.

Page 51: Bhai Randhir Singh went to a Gurdwara to pay homage and receive Guru’s blessing. There was no one else in the Gurdwara except him. He prostrated before Guru Granth Sahib with great humility and devotion. He was astonished beyond belief what he saw when he got up. The chaur (flywhisk) was moving on its own back and forth over GSS.

Page 73: He did not go to work for several days without taking a leave of absence as he was busy attending Gurbani recitals and other programs in a local Gurdwara. He was hesitant to go back to work, as he was afraid that his superiors would ask for an explanation for his absence from work. However, he mustered some courage and reported for work. He was surprised when no body asked him anything about his absence. He was in for a bigger surprise when he went in to mark his attendance in the register. He could not believe his eyes that he was signed in for all those days he was absent from work. I have heard similar stories about Sant Atar Singh.

Page 163: Uday Singh has also mentioned this anecdote in his letter. Bhai Hira Singh, another inmate in the jail, told Bahi Randhir Singh that he has a formula for converting copper into gold. They converted one tola of copper into gold and to confirm the validity of the experiment, they sent that gold out for testing. The man who tested that gold confirmed that it was 100 % gold. This is utter nonsense. Ask any chemist or physicist whether such a transformation is possible under ordinary conditions!

Rangle Sajan, 1993.

Page 73: Basant Singh’s friend told this story to Bhai Randhir Singh. A Sikh was meditating in a tranquil place near river Jehlum in the Kahmir valley. When the Sikh was enjoying inner peace, a lion appeared before him and roared loudly. The Sikh was so scared that he started reciting the Shabad, which starts with the verse “ cauigrd hmwrY rwm kwr, chaugird hmare ram kar” (GGS, P 819). All of a sudden an iron wall was erected around him. Since the lion could not come inside, he felt safe and went back to meditation. Few moments later, Guru Hargobind Sahib appeared before him and showed him a big treasure of diamonds and other precious stones buried there. This is how Bhai Randhir Singh used to interpret Gurbani and treat Sikh Gurus.

Page 78: Bhai Atma singh, a mutual friend of Bhai Randhir Singh and Bhai Joginder Singh of Patiala, was visiting Bhai Joginder Singh. One day while eating his meals Bhai Atama Singh went into trance. He stopped picking food from his plate, although his jaws were still moving as if he was chewing food. Bhai Joginder Singh was nonplussed to see this bizarre behavior of Bhai Atma Singh. He asked his wife, “What is the matter with Bhai Atma Singh.” “ Nothing unusual, Bhai Randhir Singh is feeding Bhai Atma Singh from Narangwal,” she answered. According to the book, Bhai Randhir Singh, who was also having his meals at the same time, stopped putting food in his mouth but continued picking food and the food was disappearing. Bhai Randhir Singh’s mother who was watching him asked his wife, “What is happening here.” “ Nothing unusual, he is feeding Bhai Atma Singh, who is visiting Bhai Joginder Singh in Patiala.”

Bhai Randhir Singh and some of his close friends (Rangle Sajan) and relatives were as nutty as he was. They all believed in ghosts (BUqwN), supernatural powers, miracles, telepathy and austerities (jp qp). For example, Randhir Singh’s cousin siter (mwmy dI DI) performed austerities for 12 years in an underground apartment (Borw) (Jiwan Chritar Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, p 105). His friends used to recite or listen to Gurbani while standing on one leg for hours [Rangle Sajan, p 81]. He and his friends also used to read or listen to Gurbani recital sitting in one posture for a long time. He was a firm believer in the supernatural power of iron rosary. For example, he wrote, “ When I tell beads, the touch of iron beads with my finger tips creates a unique sensation in my body and connects me to the Supreme Power [Jail Chithian, p 58].” Similarly, his friend Bhai Nirbhai Singh told him, “ When you touched my forehead with your iron rosary my mind was opened (myry kpwt Kul gey) [Rangle Sajan, p 39].”

He believed in ghost and goblins and haunted places. For example, according to him there is haunted pond (Fwb) near his village. He claimed, “ People have heard frightening voices and noises around the pond at night. That is why people don’t go there at night. However, he and his friend Sarwan Singh found this place to be tranquil for focussing their minds on Gurbani. His friend also saw the rider of the blue steed, Guru Gobind Singh there quite frequently. Several other people in the village had also seen Guru Gobind Singh near that pond (Jiwan Chritar Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, Page 51).”

This shows that either Bhai Randhir Singh ignores the teaching of Gurbani or he does not understand what the Gurbani says.

Page 82: Sri Man Sant Bhai Hira Singh was sitting in attendance of Guru Granth Sahib. All of a sudden he levitated and touched the ceiling of the room.

Page 164: Bhai Sarwan Singh was practicing the so-called “dsvyN duAwr swh cwHVny (dasam dua sah charne” technique. Bhai Randhir Singh used to play this trick on his friends and the audience to impress them with his spiritual achievement. However, Sarwan Singh deprived his brain of oxygen supply too long and became unconscious. Later on when he recovered some consciousness, his talk did not make any sense. So his relatives and friends thought that he had gone mad. For the sake of safety, they chained him to a pillar. He developed a very high fever of 106°. He kept calm and did not panic. When he regained more consciousness, he started singing the Shabad “inRp kMinAw ky kwrnY ieku BieAw ByK DwrI (nirp kaniya kae karnai ik bhaya bhaekhdhari), GSS, p 858” and focussed his attention on Guru Gobind Singh. He kept repeating the last line “Aausr ljw rwiK lyhu (ausar lajai raakh lehu)” louder and louder. All of sudden Guru Gobind Singh rushed to him on his horse running over the roofs of homes. People heard the sound made by the hoofs of a running horse over their roofs. Some of the roofs were destroyed in the process. However, Sarwan Singh’s fever was gone.

Bhai Randgir Singh preached this type of religion. This is another example, which shows that he had no regard for Gurbani or the Gurus.

Page 181: This incidence shows how Bhai Randhir Singh and his followers used to brainwash their children. Bhai Joginder Singh and his family came to Narangwal to attend Bhai Randhir Singh’s daughter’s wedding. Bhai Joginder Singh was very much impressed with the young man, who was reading Guru Granth Sahib. And he said to Bhai Randhir Singh, “I wish that a young man like him could be found as a match for his own daughter.” “ He is the only one like him,” answered Bhai Randhir Singh. They decided to marry Bhai Joginder Singh’s daughter to that young man right after the wedding ceremony of Bhai Randhir Singh’s daughter. However, Bhai Randhir Singh suggested, “Let your daughter first see this young man.” Bhai Randhir Singh’s wife brought the young lady down to see the young man and asked her, “ My dear, do you want to marry that club-footed young man?” “Dear auntie, you know the story of Bibi Rajni who was married to a cripple by her father. This young man is only club-footed. I would gladly accept any match selected for me by my father and uncle, Randhir Singh,” answered the young lady. The story of Bibi Rajni is a myth and it is a total contradiction of Gurbani.

When Bhai Randhir Singh was born, his grand father got his horoscope (kuMflI jwN tyvw) prepared by a Brahmin. Whatever Bhai Randhir Singh accomplished and whatever happened to him in his life was predicted in that horoscope (Jiwan Chritar Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, p 18).

After reading such stories I wonder whether a hallucinating mind or a con artist wrote these books.

Let me end the discussion about Bhai Randhir Singh by revealing the following information. The government had confiscated Bhai Randhir Singh’s property when he was convicted for his revolutionary activities. So when he was released from Jail in 1930, he was penniless. However, from 1936 onwards he and his family used to spend six month of the hot weather in Shimla hills and Kashmir (Jiwan Chritar Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, p 108). Were the offerings sufficient to maintain this life style for him and his family or there was some invisible helping hand?

Reference.

1 ‘Kala Afghana’, G. S. Maas Maas Kar Moorakh Jhagre (Punjabi), Amritsar, 1996.

2 Singh, Bhai, R. Jail Chithian (Punjabi), 9th reprint, Ludhiana, 1992.

3 Singh, Bhai, R. Rangle Sajan (Punjabi), 8th reprint, Jullandhar, 1993.

4 Singh, Bhai, R. Jiwan Chritar Bahi Sahib Randhir Singh, 4th reprint, 1990.

from..........www.punjabheritage.com/9-2003/bhai-randhir

waheguru ji..... summat bakhasho

Guest A Singh.

Veer Baldev Singh has reminded us of some of the quite amazing occurances within Bhai Sahib's and other Gursikhs' lives. Whilst Veer Ji when writing his article seemed to be unhappy and cynical at the mentioning of Ridhian Sidhian, the Shakti of Sarbloh and the techniques used for Abhiyaas, I was quite inspired by the short extracts he gave us from Bhai Sahib's books.

This one in particular was quite inspiring for me:

Page 82: Sri Man Sant Bhai Hira Singh was sitting in attendance of Guru Granth Sahib. All of a sudden he levitated and touched the ceiling of the room.

this guys a frekin <banned word filter activated>

for doing nindya of a sant, hell be sorry

bhai randheer singh je was a grmukh

these guys r just jealous they dont have the same avastha and cannot expoerinc the same things bhai sahib could

bhai sahib had kirpa

bhai sahib had riddhi siddhis

bhai sahib had avastha

this whole thing by baldev singh is a peice if crap

theeres no real proof or logic to it

hes just saying no this cant be real

this cant be real

frekin <banned word filter activated>

bhula chuka maf

If all this stuff is in Bhai Randheer singh's books this is realy bhramical. All the references are there so i am presumming this is true!!!!!!!! You can't just ignore what people have to say. That's Innee (blind) shartha (respect). The same thing was said by people when baba takhur singh said Baba Jarnail singh ji Khalsa was still alive. Either this is true in his writings or not!!! grin.gifwacko.gif

Gupt Dassan Dass,

I do not understand how this man is doing nindya of Bhai Randheer singh because he is simply telling the truth. I hate when someone says why you doing of nindya of so and so. I think because the truth hurts!!!!

Please someone give some evidence of what baldev singh is saying is wrong or is it just Bhai Randheer singh's writing just against gurmat.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

wat problem do u have with any of bhai sahibs writings or expirnces?

post them

bhai sahib was a tru gurmukh

he dont even need people like me defending him

baldev singh one who gonna get nindya

but to watch the nindya o a gursikh for doing good parchaar i cant do

all doubts about bhai sahibs books can be answered

post wat is agasint sikhi

bhula chuka maf

If all this stuff is in Bhai Randheer singh's books this is realy bhramical. All the references are there so i am presumming this is true!!!!!!!! You can't just ignore what people have to say. That's Innee (blind) shartha (respect). The same thing was said by people when baba takhur singh said Baba Jarnail singh ji Khalsa was still alive. Either this is true in his writings or not!!!  grin.gif   wacko.gif

Gupt Dassan Dass,

I do not understand how this man is doing nindya of Bhai Randheer singh because he is simply telling the truth. I hate when someone says why you doing of nindya of so and so. I think because the truth hurts!!!!

Please someone give some evidence of what baldev singh is saying is wrong or is it just Bhai Randheer singh's writing just against gurmat. 

113359[/snapback]

please for your own sake do not do such ninda, bhair randhir singh ji is a great sant who was the only sikh honorured by all 5 takhts , baba takhur singh ji is a great sant who baba jarnail singh ji said to listen to.

Guest A Singh.
If all this stuff is in Bhai Randheer singh's books this is realy bhramical. All the references are there so i am presumming this is true!!!!!!!! You can't just ignore what people have to say. That's Innee (blind) shartha (respect). The same thing was said by people when baba takhur singh said Baba Jarnail singh ji Khalsa was still alive. Either this is true in his writings or not!!!  grin.gif   wacko.gif

Gupt Dassan Dass,

113359[/snapback]

Veer R Singh Ji,

Please give Gurbani quotes to support your viewpoint that what Bhai Sahib has mentioned in his books are "realy bhramical". Please do a close study of Gurbani - even a cursory look at basic Nitnem Bania will enlighten one to see that many of the things claimed to be "realy bhramical" are infact mentioned in Gurbani.

I would not be suprised if similar claims of being realy "bhramical" were also levelled against Sant Jarnail Singh or Baba Takhur Singh. The interpretation both they and Bhai Randhir Singh had of Gurmat were much more literal than modern IOSS-type scholars, who dismiss the mentions of different Khands, Yamdoots, Bhoots, Ridhian Sidhian, etc as "metaphorical" only.

"Page 73: He did not go to work for several days without taking a leave of absence as he was busy attending Gurbani recitals and other programs in a local Gurdwara. He was hesitant to go back to work, as he was afraid that his superiors would ask for an explanation for his absence from work. However, he mustered some courage and reported for work. He was surprised when no body asked him anything about his absence. He was in for a bigger surprise when he went in to mark his attendance in the register. He could not believe his eyes that he was signed in for all those days he was absent from work. I have heard similar stories about Sant Atar Singh."

R Singh: Bhari Randheer singh did not acctully go to work but he was signed for all those days of work <_< @ . WHy does this only happen to "sants" why doesnt it happen to me. Because i know for a fact it didnt happen to any other person i know on this forum. PLease post if it did.

"Page 82: Sri Man Sant Bhai Hira Singh was sitting in attendance of Guru Granth Sahib. All of a sudden he levitated and touched the ceiling of the room."

R Singh: What in the WORLD!!!! This is a form of Karamayt (powers). This is exactly the same thing as saying someone bring a dead person back to life. It is scientifically imposiible to for a man to be lifted because of the force of gravity. What was the point of telling this story? Its to show that "bhai Hira singh" weas a "GREAT SIKH" because he touched the ceiling of room!!! WOW!!! :doh:

"He believed in ghost and goblins and haunted places. For example, according to him there is haunted pond (Fwb) near his village. He claimed, “ People have heard frightening voices and noises around the pond at night. That is why people don’t go there at night. However, he and his friend Sarwan Singh found this place to be tranquil for focussing their minds on Gurbani. His friend also saw the rider of the blue steed, Guru Gobind Singh there quite frequently. Several other people in the village had also seen Guru Gobind Singh near that pond (Jiwan Chritar Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, Page 51).”"

R Singh :So if he saw Guru gobind singh ji that mean he was in a ghoast form right? Gurbani does not belive in Bhoots or Bhraits. When Gurbani talks about bhoots or bhraits it talks about us humans. That humans are the only bhoots or bhraits when they have so dirt iunside of them kaam khroud lobh moh Ankhar.

"Page 163: Uday Singh has also mentioned this anecdote in his letter. Bhai Hira Singh, another inmate in the jail, told Bahi Randhir Singh that he has a formula for converting copper into gold. They converted one tola of copper into gold and to confirm the validity of the experiment, they sent that gold out for testing. The man who tested that gold confirmed that it was 100 % gold. This is utter nonsense. Ask any chemist or physicist whether such a transformation is possible under ordinary conditions!"

R Singh: HOw is it even possible that copper got transformed into gold. LOL. If Bhai sahib was in stil in this world then i would buy all my pennies (1 cent coins) and tell him to make them into gold. Pennies will sure as well be worth a lot more after. Its not possible that what inm trying to say.

"Page 51: Bhai Randhir Singh went to a Gurdwara to pay homage and receive Guru’s blessing. There was no one else in the Gurdwara except him. He prostrated before Guru Granth Sahib with great humility and devotion. He was astonished beyond belief what he saw when he got up. The chaur (flywhisk) was moving on its own back and forth over GSS. "

R Singh: Again another ghost story. I wonder who was moving the choor sahib this time. :) .

"Page 73: Basant Singh’s friend told this story to Bhai Randhir Singh. A Sikh was meditating in a tranquil place near river Jehlum in the Kahmir valley. When the Sikh was enjoying inner peace, a lion appeared before him and roared loudly. The Sikh was so scared that he started reciting the Shabad, which starts with the verse “ cauigrd hmwrY rwm kwr, chaugird hmare ram kar” (GGS, P 819). All of a sudden an iron wall was erected around him. Since the lion could not come inside, he felt safe and went back to meditation. Few moments later, Guru Hargobind Sahib appeared before him and showed him a big treasure of diamonds and other precious stones buried there. This is how Bhai Randhir Singh used to interpret Gurbani and treat Sikh Gurus."

This story is really wiered. WHy sri guiru hargobind sahib put diamonds infront of this man who is doing simran. That makes no sense at all. DIAMONDS C'MON!!!!!! An iron wall got placed around him are you joking. How come when a robber trys to come in to ou houses and if there amazing gursikhs an iron wall doesnt get placed around in there house. Pur non-sense.

"When Bhai Randhir Singh was born, his grand father got his horoscope (kuMflI jwN tyvw) prepared by a Brahmin. Whatever Bhai Randhir Singh accomplished and whatever happened to him in his life was predicted in that horoscope (Jiwan Chritar Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, p 18)."

So is he saying we should go to those bhakandies (fakers) too and get our horoscope and waste our damn money. No one predicted that 9-11 was going to come or the london bombings or the tsunami.

I think thats enough.

BHUL CHUK MAF

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

wjkk wjkf

We all have heard from our loving ancesters ( bazurg )...their experiences tell us that .... aam insaan waheguru di gal karda hai .....par jehde GURSIKH simran karde han .........uhna utte itni bakhshish ho jandi hai .....itni meher ho jandi hai....ki oh log WAHEGURU NAL GAL KAR SAKDE HAN .........

baba Ram Rai ( son of Guru HarRai Ji ) had the power to do miracles...and he utilised it ..BUT GURU SAHIB da hukam si miracle nahin karne han....eh hi hukam sab GURSIKHS layee hai......... But that doesnot mean ki MIRACLE KARN DI POWER ho hi nahin sakdi..

KHOPRIAN UTTARVANIA ( BHAI MANI SINGH JI ).........ki eh miracle nahin hai. ? ......ki eh shakti ik aam insaan vich ho sakdi hai ?....

KHALSA DE SAJNA DIVAS TE GURU SAHIB NE MIRACLE HI TAN KEETA SI.......CHIRIAN TON BAAJ TURVANE .........IS IT POSSIBLE..?

I think today also jo shaheed hunde han itni torturing sehan karni ik aam insaan nahin kar sakda.....eh oh shaheed singh ne jo dubara janm le ke shaheedian prapat karde han

SIMRAN VICH SHAKTI HAI .........Why we DONOT BELIEVE IT....

Why we want to ignore the fact.........

Are we jealous with Bhai Randhir Singh Ji because sade simran VICH oh kashish nahin ki sanu WAHEGURU JI DE DARSHAN HO SAKN..

BHUL CHUK DI MAAFFI

DAASAN DE DAAS :e:

y dosnt it happen to u veer je?

r u anywhere near the kamaiye of bhai sahib?

we always y doesnt this stuff happent o me

we arnt at there avastha

first get there

second

gurbanee can make u levitate

once u become completly absorbed in it

sceintifically imposssible?

wat is baba deep singh jes shaheedi?

wat is bhai mani singh jes shahedi, no crying at all?

wat is all our shaheeds?

wat is ourhistory man?

do u ven kno our history?

third

u are wrong

bhooth is a joon

even bhagath trilochan says whoeveer at the end of there life thinks of there house will be reincarnated as a ghost

even sueleman tape

even daas has had witness to thse things, many have

this i not lies

gurbanee mentions it, end of matter

and u have mistaken wat bhai sahib is saying

they ddidnt see gur je as a ghost

since they were doing bhgathee instead of seeing ghosts they saww guru jes parthak darshan

fourth

its called alchemly or somethin

its been here a loooong time

way longer than bhai sahib

just because humans havnt figured it out yet, doesnt mean itsn ot possible

before if u said we will go to the moon, people wil be like u craz

and a liar

now we can do many things

its not a miracle thing

it was a sceinc thing

someone gave bhai sahib the forumla

because of kirpa he discoverd it

but when the man gave bhai sahib the formula, h thought of how much money he cud have, wat charities he coud give it to, and he stopped thinking of akaal

bhai sahib realisd he wud become to attached to maya

so he threw the forumla int he fire

this is showing wat a gurmukh he was

he threw away unlimited moneyfor guru je

fifth

wats unbelivable about this story

if narsingh cud save bhagath prhlaad je, y cant this singh be saved by reading banee?

one whor ead sbanee is protected by guru je

but ure mind is thinking to little

u jhave to read a lot to witness these kidns of things

har jan rakhay gur gobind

chatur disa keeno bal apnaa sir oppar kar dharreo

one banee thuk rings to mind, u can thnk metaphor but it can be applied rality, forgot real thuk, but menaing guru je protecting me, and has ercted a iron fortress now to protect me

guru je protects his sevaks

and he awarded his sevak

banee says u will be awarded here and threafter

was ure point?

sixth

did bhai sahib get the horoscope done? no

and btw guru nanak dev jes coming have been predicted

so was baba nand singh jes

and they all came tru

predictions can be correct sometimes

but not always, mostly there frekin scam

but bhai sahib was a gurmukh of utmost avasthas

people who cant have there expiernces means u have not rached that spirtual state

first get to that avastha

THEN talk

bhula chuka maf