~~ Brampton Gurmat Camp ! ~~

Tarnjit Kaur

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Today was the first day of Camp and it was awesome. I talked with the organizers and there is still time for people to bring kids, since there are a few coming tomorrow as it is. So I thought I'd let everyone know that there is still time for you to come to camp. This is especially true for those looking to get invovled in Sangat, since many of the organizers continue to hold events through out ie Gatka classes etc.

For those who dont know already, the camp is being held at Gurdwara Jot Parkash on 9 Sun Pac Drive in Brampton. (It comes off Williams Parkway right before Williams Parkway turns into Goreway). Bhai Amandeep Singh from Calgary is here, holding workshops, answering questions and doing Katha in English everyday. Also there is a Kirtan darbaar every night and Sangat is always encouraged to come out and attend those (kind of like a week long smaggam perhaps?).

Anyways, Tegbhir Singh from Abbotsford is here teaching Gatka (Last years gatka champ). The camp isn't all lectures and gatka either. Theres a lot of time to play sports such as basketball and soccer and a few other games. Also this week we'll be going bowling (which has always been fun in the past, just check the pictures on www.Gursikhijeevan.com) and Laser Tag/Paintballing

Anyways if your 10 or over or got siblings (cousins, brothers, sisters etc) try to get em to come, since they'll have a blast, and you'll notice a change (since most kids from past camps stuck around through out the year and got even more involved in Sangat).

So yea come out, I've heard theres only some room left, but I doubt that they'll turn anyone away. Just show up at 8 am and try to fill out a form before hand to avoid doing it in the morning).

Anyways come out it should be goood...

Don't miss the opportunity!!!

(By the way the Langars wicked, so far we've had pizza :wub: )

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh