khalsaraj coming soon

navjotsingh

I believe that it will happen someday .. but don't know wen....

all you people claiming that I know it's gona happen next year or start to happen next year is BS.

I used to believe that the war was gona start in 97-98 thats wat i was told by a singh back in 95... but nothing happened.. he even mentioned Sau Sakhi....

NO ONE ON THIS BOARD KNOWS WEN IT WILL HAPPEN!

now i hear from some singhs that its not gona be in our generation.. its gona be the next one after this one.... that actually makes sense..but then again... we'll see... most of us probably will still be here for a while...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Payre jio, i would like to get back to the original debate. As far as khalistan, we all have our views. I believe it will happen, but we are many many years from that yet. It took almost 100 years to get free from British rule, and that was with a huge majority. We cannot ignore the logistics of it. Punjab is empty of sikhs, they are all rushing out here. So until sikhs do not get out of caste issues, and try bringing in Biharis, Singligar, etc into the khalsa fold, no real progress will happen.

Pyare jio, as far as the first question, Halemi raj will happen. But no one can sit and wait for it. Parchaar is needed. Every religion lives in hope of the choosen land. Before i heard stories of Nevklan Ki avtaar, so much. We need to wise, and realise that no-one is going to do anything for us. If khalsa wants anything they have to do Udham and achieve it. I believe in the next two decades we will see a huge conflict between Islam and the West. But that would just puts sikhi into more jeopardy, because neither really accept us, just pretend to. So sikhs are going to have to standby themselves and do parchaar and Udham if we want something. In these conflicting times, Gurbani is the only sense, it is us who have to introduce it to the world on a mass scale.

waheguru ji ke khalsa, waheguru jike fateh

Guru Fateh Ji!

I know this is probably slightly off topic but in my eyes Khalistan has always been something which doesnt have anything to do with the current world we live. More to do with collection of souls who have achieved salvation. That will be when all pure is together right?

I dunno just a thought......