CBC Documentary on Air India

S1ngh

Oh gawddd.. I can't believe what i just saw in the video ohmy.gif It's sooo anti-sikh and one view baised.. Why canadian sikhs are soo quiet on this issue?? ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Video files can be seen here:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/airindia...estigation.html

or here under Air India File Folder:

http://download.waheguroo.com

----------------------

Few points noticed from video :

- Sant Jarnail singh bhindranwale was shown as extermist who wanted khalistan and thats why he was living in the temple..whereas he was fighting for human rights. He was netural in sikh homeland.

- When Indira B***h died And all the vancouver sikhs were celebrating that was shown badly...media made it out to be like she all that innocent.

- When golden temple was attacked media spokeperson was like 100 people died...It was thousands..not 100's

- They showed nothing after indira b***h died..like 84 riots and everything.

- They know everything..they just wanted to make all sikhs in canada like terrorist.

- And that stupid

penguion kim bolan was like...rcmp was too naive to find out and there was no punjabi speaking officers at that time..who the hell she is kidding??

- Is all of Canadian Media stupid or is it just Kim Bolan? Kim Bolan we know about having a hatered of Sikhs.

(sikh-history.com forum)

------

what threw me off my chair was ajaib singh bagri proclaiming

JINNA CHIR TAK PAJAA HAJAAR HINDU ASI QATAL NAI KAR DINDE, SAA NAI LAWAANGEY

(AS LONG AS WE DONT MURDER 50,000 HINDUS, WE WILL NOT REST)

and also saying that whoever says "Hindu bhai" (Hindu brothers) from this day forth will be a traitor to Sikhs.

ps : juz wanna make sure if bagri n mailk were spiritual leaders or just social activists ???

Guest SaintSoldier

veer rochak, they never showed what wuz the build up to him saying that or what he said directly after,

plus it wuz all the anger from the riots and the gullugahara.

cbc is a piece of <hugs for you! awwww> now all biased, even the judge here has said that reyats testimoney wuz consistent, but cbc wont' admit it!

what threw me off my chair was ajaib singh bagri proclaiming

JINNA CHIR TAK PAJAA HAJAAR HINDU ASI QATAL NAI KAR DINDE, SAA NAI LAWAANGEY

(AS LONG AS WE DONT MURDER 50,000 HINDUS, WE WILL NOT REST)

and also saying that whoever says "Hindu bhai" (Hindu brothers) from this day forth will be a traitor to Sikhs.

ps : juz wanna make sure if bagri n mailk were spiritual leaders or just social activists ???

Yeah.. i agree with you rochak, it's not good.. But u see that time was completely different and all were in josh and you know everybody say loads of stuff which they never meant to do while in peak of high josh..

What kind of CBC station is? A national TV station or it only covers BC metro?

veero, i never said anything against bagri for what he said...i fully understand that the statement was right after operation bluestar and the killings that followed, so ya it was said in a fit of rage and anguish i'd say.