Person U Like?

Guest someone that needs advice...

Guest someone that needs advice...

vjkk vjkf!

I have a question say u like a person but the problem is their white... and if ur amrithdari can u still go out with them or even go as far as marrying them?

Guest _waheguruu_

Nnooo ji not a good idea

If you feel 'feelings' towards a nonsikh person and especially if you're still young, it's best to just remain good friends with them and maybe eventually start seeing them as a brother or sister that has God in them

Usually at a young age we'll feel a pull to anyone, even if they r not the same religion, but a lot of times it's just attraction (physical usually) or some other type of materialistic connection, but it's not real Amrit to Amrit bond between Guru Gobind Singh jis children, that can truly last and create a strong force on its way to union with Akaaaal

(Hope that makes sense)

It's not about colour, its about religion, if u have taken Amrit then you should find a match that follows the same discipline as you or it might make you weaker in your discipline (rehit) and might make u feel confused about sikhi

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fathe

Veer ji you must control your mind , it is proper manmat that you feel this way, you are NOT allowed to date that is totaly against Gurmat. If you want to marry her then she must take amrit. Singh try keeping pukka amritvela and increase the number of bani's you do for nitnem slowly your mind will change and you will realise how much of a waste of life all this boyfriend /girlfriend crap is. If you want LOVE, then love your Guru that rue love , all other love is false. The disease of Kaam effects all it can only be cured throguh naam and bani, as an amritdhari you are an ambassadaor of SIkhi/Guru Gobind Singh, these actins are not those as perscribed or practiced by our Guru ji.

Guest soo confused~

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Soooo... i have a question for the sangat. I guess it goes with this thread, either way im gonna post it.

So i have liked this Singh for about a year and a half now, but i have never said anything to him about it because i dont want to reuin the friendship that we already have. We are both Amritdharee, but i just feel bad that i have these types of feelings towards him. I have tried doing simran and paath, and i have Begged Guru ji to help me forget about him, but i still have feelings for him. I have talked to a couple of friends about how i feel because they kno him aswell and some have said that they think " he likes me too" and others have just told me to " try and forget about him... because this is kaam"

soo sangat jio... what should i do???

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• If relationship with Guru is strong, then kanga is done twice a day, and turban should never be taken off or put on like a hat, there is a lot wrong with that as it is against rehit! maryada is to take off every layer of turban/pagh/dumalla individually, and tie fresh turban each time!
    • the whole 'your husband/wife is chosen for you'/sanjog thing is real, it's just that a lot of people end up marrying the wrong person. they did not end up with the person that was meant for them. my friend, you should marry someone who you feel a connection with and love. there are millions of sikh girls, i'm sure you can find someone who aligns with your sensibilities and who you can truthfully say that you love. sikhi does not say anything against love marriages. you can also be in a loveless arranged marriage which is a safe option b/c both families are more inclined to keep the union intact. i was one of those people who was like meh, i guess i'll just get arranged to some sikh. well i finally started dating for the first time this year and i'm getting married to someone that i love and cannot even imagine leaving. i think it's better to have lost & lost than never loved at all. unfortunately, a lot of people confuse love w/ looks & lust. a lot of men go for the fittest girl they can find and think they won the jackpot or something. in reality, your partner should be like an extremely loved best friend. there's a reason why it's a fact that the most stable and long-lasting relationships started as friendships.  i also think a lot of women are petty and divorce over small reasons, but there's other terrible things like high cheating rates as well. that's why the divorce rate in the west is high. be careful out there.
    • andrew tate praises sikhi too & likes sikhs. his brother also donated to sikh families iirc. they just like any "alpha" religion and tbh islam is the most "alpha" in their eyes. islam is very good at promoting that image. but imo a real alpha man doesn't command respect by beating up his wive(s) or forcing them to wear a burqa. a real man will have his woman listen to him w/o raising a hand or his voice, and command respect by being respectful. he leads by example and integrity. that's true masculinity. you get the idea. + yes, it's definitely true that islam is growing rapidly and making massive inroads. strength in numbers + belief will do that. but rlly it's just because of the birth rate. a lot of them are muslim b/c it's their "identity" just like how a lot of young sikhs will say they're "culturally sikh" or whatever. there just aren't billions of sikhs who lambast their identity everywhere and have strict and linear rules like in islam. besides, the reality is that islam and its followers are some of the most morally bankrupt. you can see all the weird trans rules in iran, bacche baazi in afghanistan, visiting brothels, watching p*rn, p*dophilia what goes on behind the scenes in countries like uae & qatar, etc, and come to your conclusions. you can google all the stats yourself and see which countries do the most of these ^.   
    • stop associating with hinduism, that's the absolutely worst thing you can do as a sikh. not sure if you noticed but the entire world looks down upon and spits at india & hindus, literally no one respects them and considers them weak and cowardly. literally 1+ billion of them but not perceived as a strong religion commandeering respect. 
    • you wrote a whole lot but told us nothing. what exactly did you do wrong to make you feel this way?

Important Information

Terms of Use