Finally, Actions Have Been Taken Against Him

parminder45

so to confirm the guy who printed the news of Baba Maan Singh Ji doing stuff is actually himself a chor who cant help sleeping around yet accuses others of all sorts and we trust this guy and sant bash based on the allegations of this man.

so how do all those sant bashers feel?

soz im not saying it in a bad way and im not against ppl accusing babas of anything but i would prefer it if the sources used were reliable and then i would perhaps even think abt believing it.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so to confirm the guy who printed the news of Baba Maan Singh Ji doing stuff is actually himself a chor who cant help sleeping around yet accuses others of all sorts and we trust this guy and sant bash based on the allegations of this man.

so how do all those sant bashers feel?

soz im not saying it in a bad way and im not against ppl accusing babas of anything but i would prefer it if the sources used were reliable and then i would perhaps even think abt believing it.

124742[/snapback]

:TH: I agree

What he said :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree with that as well. Our Sikh media sources are really unreliable and cannot really objectively tell a story, especially when in comes to anyone that happens to have Sant or Baba in front of their name. no.gif

Seems then that they have an ulterior motive. In particular, they mix up their dislike for the concept of "Sant" or "Baba" to misreporting information about particular individuals. no.gif

Waheguroo

I agree with SSM veerji...definately the sources need to be credible.

This Sanjh Savera Owner needs to look into himself before he goes around and starts to bash others no.gif How can he accuse others if he himself is guilty of much more [hence according to him, hes the bigger sinner? ....its so contradictory]

So, instead of doing what this guy is doing, we all can always take the good out of a person and just loook at that and not worry about the bad. (we shall acknoledge other for what they are trying to do...as they are making more of an effort by doing something...otherwise most of us dont do any thing but post on forums...like myself L.gif )

for eg: i heard a lotta ppl say that Dhadharian wale are bad cuz they make ppl touch their feet...but at the same time i dont see anybody else getting the message of sikhi to the people in the villages.

Then some say he is speaking "kachhi bani" well, i can see that as they only mode of communication between him and the unlearned village populations. He could be well capable of doing prachar in actual bani and make them Singhs and Kaurs...but what is the point if...after 2 days they go back to a bottle of liquor/bag of opium (6) ...he is trying to get into their hearts and once the seed is inside...from then on...the individual tries to make an effort on his own to learn/understand bani... "Kaleje vich khich paundi ah" pray.gif

What i am trying to get across is give credit to people...for the good they are trying to do. And if we think that they are doing something bad...we cannot stop it. [they will be jugded (dharam rai ne lekha mangna, kya mukh lai ke jayenga), and they themselves know that]

So, thas what i am trying to do..just adopt the good..ignore the bad...trying not to be judgmental and live a happy life with the sangat... lol :TH:

baksh lo pray.gif , i might have been a little too offensive... :)

Hansra had a Radio Show. He gave time in his slot to Dixie Gurdwara to have their own radio show. Pandori the host of the Dixie show made comments about Balwant Ramuwalia a Punjab politician.

Ramuwalia sued Hansra for defamation since it was Hansra's slot officially. Hansra was ordered to pay Ramuwalia $70 000. Hansra said that since the comment was made by the Dixie Show, they should pay (and he's not a multi-millionaire so I doubt it would be easy to pay that amount for him). Dixie refused and he had sued and the courts awarded him the money.

The 70 000 were taken from Dixie and paid to Ramuwalia. Hansra, as far as I understand, didn't make even a cent.

I find it funny that one of main writers about this issue is Iqbal Ramuwalia who is Balwant's brother, and he neglects to mention that the $70 000 is now with his brother.

agreed with everyone. lol but on the other hand one may argue that just cos he is doing dodgy stuff doesnt mean his articles are dodgy lol but nah I'll go with my first view that the guy and his paper both suck.

anyways, if we pick on everyone that seems to inspire sikhs then we aint gonna be left with many inspirers lol. BUT that doesnt mean we shouldnt reveal the true side to a dodgy baba.

This post is confused but basically I'm trying to say a blanace needs to be reached when it comes to dissing babas.

PPL need to calm down and see the good side to ppl, course if they taking part in all sorts of criminal activities thats a different story and needs to be revealed.

In fact I think everything needs to be revealed, if a baba allows matha tek then reveal it but leave out the mirch masala and let ppl make up their own minds when it comes to stuff like that as to whether or not they agree with it.

lol like the Baba Ranjit Singh Ji incident ppl got too exctied and partly cos of the way it was shown and written abt. Sikh issues need to be written abt objectively .

lol course u need a balance with baba disses- too many fake ones u got to at least be aware but just say the facts and move on - I cant cope with the bakwas of so and so said so and so baba said this or did that or wore this- oh Lord that man is not a sant cos he wears nice clothes- oh Lord that man is a fake because he wears a white chola and all men in white cholas are fake so he must be a fake - I mean get a grip ppl-cant keep u all happy.

But yes there are cases of rape and murder and theft and all that by so called babas so cant follow blindly.

maybe if we all read bani and have faith in God we would be able to distinguish the real from the fake.

But as we diss anyone whether they wearing a white kurta or a red kurta, if they doing a lot of paath then I can just say lets be careful if we gonna diss them cos whether or not they a sant they may nevertheless be part of 'saints' and I dont think Guru Ji likes us dissing them, maybe wrong.