Happy Birthday Simran Kaur

Guest balwinderkaur

Today's Hukamnama and my Ardas ^_^ .. waheguru

RAAG SOOHEE, FIFTH MEHL, ASHTAPADEES, TENTH HOUSE, KAAFEE:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

Even though I have made mistakes, and even though I have been wrong, I am still called Yours, O my Lord and Master. Those who enshrine love for another, die regretting and repenting. || 1 || I shall never leave my Husband Lord’s side. My Beloved Lover is always and forever beautiful. He is my hope and inspiration. || 1 || Pause || You are my Best Friend; You are my relative. I am so proud of You. And when You dwell within me, I am at peace. I am without honor - You are my honor. || 2 || And when You are pleased with me, O treasure of mercy, then I do not see any other. Please grant me this blessing, that that I may forever dwell upon You and cherish You within my heart. || 3 || Let my feet walk on Your Path, and let my eyes behold the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. With my ears, I will listen to Your Sermon, if the Guru becomes merciful to me. || 4 || Hundreds of thousands and millions do not equal even one hair of Yours, O my Beloved. You are the King of kings; I cannot even describe Your Glorious Praises. || 5 || Your brides are countless; they are all greater than I am. Please bless me with Your Glance of Grace, even for an instant; please bless me

with Your Darshan, that I may revel in Your Love. || 6 || Seeing Him, my mind is comforted and consoled, and my sins and mistakes are far removed. How could I ever forget Him, O my mother? He is permeating and pervading everywhere. || 7 || In humility, I bowed down in surrender to Him, and He naturally met me. I have received what was pre-ordained for me, O Nanak, with the help and assistance of the Saints. || 8 || 1 || 4 ||