The Science Of Naad And Gurbani

its only interesting reading, thats all. Why these new theorists( many are the followers of the late HS Yogi) try to blind  us with so called blinding science!

The author states that Gurbani is the combination of the tongue with the meridian points. WHAT! HOW CAN THAT REALLY FOOL US? I have come across these writings before and sorry to say spoken to sikhs who literally follow the words of HS YOGI BHAJAN and they follow this type of science and are pretty hyped about this thing! i do not wish to offend those sikhs but it is not proper or just to throw about unproven scientific theories.

As sikhs following the teachings of the SGGS JI and not HS YOGI, we have some idea of what Gurbani is and it is nothing to do with the tongue.

Further, a human does not get bliss when the glandular system secretes. A person gets bliss by contemplating on the true word , which is the shabad and that is the Gurbani.

The answer lies not in some science but is clearly provided by Guru Nanak Dev Ji in the SGGS JI.

d_oh.gif   even better.

Let us for a moment assume a man has no tongue or has a deformity of the tongue, or there are many blessed souls who are severely disabled that they have no control over bodily movements. The science described by the author would fail such persons. Can they not achieve bliss through contemplation of naam and listening to gurbani.

It is not  a tongue that is required but obeidence and surrender to WAHEGURU JI.

130814[/snapback]

I guess I can see the point you are making there... but it's still interesting because you realise how God made everything so perfect. It just proves that certain actions are good for you and others are not.

Like for example: our gurujis tell us not to eat meat, for one. The science behind that is that there are SO MANY negative consequences in your body that come from eating meat.

Another example: Our gurujis gave us sports (gatka, for example, I forgot the other one) and scientifically they are beneficial to our health.

I guess I'm just trying to make the point that when you come across articles like these you realise, not that Guru ji did extensive scientific research behind our religion to make everything perfect, but that by following Guru ji's teachings there are benefits even in this life.

Just my 2 cents. :lol: