For khalsa Ji

Waaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Khalsa Ji I would like to share an interesting story I once heard from a GurSikh. It goes like this:

"There once was a very powerful ruler who ruled a vast land that stretched for miles and miles. He was not a saintly person but a man who enjoyed liquor and women. He enjoyed the wealth and luxuries of power. His country or empire had many problems. He tried to solve them but failed miserably. He tried to end the murders, robberies, rapes, etc. by punishing many people sometimes even innocents. He tried to change the people of his nation but could not.

This ruler was on his deathbed ready to breathe his last breath of air. Someone beside the dying ruler asked what are your last thoughts. The ruler replied, "I tried to change the country and I failed. I tried to change the people and I failed. I tried to change the people in my city and failed. I have come to realize that it was not the people or country that needed to change, but it is I who should have changed. If I had changed myself, maybe my family would have changed, if my family would have changed, maybe the people in my village would have seen my family and they would have changed, if my village changed then maybe other cities would have changed, if the cities had changed, maybe, just maybe, our country would have changed......"

Khlasa Ji it all starts with us, we have to be pure as individuals first before we want others to be pure. I am not pure or worthy of residing at waaheguru's feet at this point, but I try everyday to avoid things which are wrong. I do not drink or smoke, I am trying to reach the point where I am ready t

o fully embrace Sikhi, but it is a process; a love for the Guru. So I encourage the whole panth to change and be GurSikhs so we can change our destiny and live in a free Khalistan, Khalistan will not be made by eliminating corrupt politicians, it will be made when we all come together as GurSikhs and as Akal Purkh's Fauj. Don't let people intimidate you by saying Khalistan will never happen because India is too strong, just remember nothing is stronger than waaheguru and any GurSikh who is committed to waaheguru cannot be enslaved physically because a GurSikh's mind is always free and in Chardi Kala .....

Waaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waaheguru ji ki Fateh

Khalistan Zindaabaad

Azaad Punjab Zindaabaad

-parminder singh mann

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Dear The Khalsa Fauj,

You are saying that you have not been influenced by kam, krodh, lobh, moh, hankar, but by saying so that yuo are not influenced, it is Haumai. Try not being influenced by that too. :nihungsmile:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!! hit.gifjamdoot.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Dass understands, it happens that people interpret things differently. Dass was not showing haumi. It is a fact. You can't say a fact is haumi or somethinglike that. Dass was saying that when you stay away from those useless songs and follow Shabad, all problems go away. This dass was saying that we have to follow Shabad and unite, then we could fix any problems. The problems include, some dumb issues like meat, Dasam Granth, chairs, etc. These problems are solved but haumi and greed gets in the way. That has to be taken out. Listen to Shabad and understand it, all problems will go away. Some people do recite Shabads but do not understand the meaning, if you don't understand the meaning, then there is no point in reciting it. Why are you picking one me? Are you jealous of my website? Joking. If I had a meeting with a hindu politician, no, I am not saying it, you guys will say I have ego. Forget it!

• 3 weeks later...