Should Shaheed Gursikhs Apologise?

jagjit_waheguru

When Bhai Jagjit Singh And Bikkie cannot reply to my post word by word, they attempted to put words in my mouth and got carried away and posted stuff that has nothing to do with my posts. Bhai Jagjit Singh Ji post does not counter what i had to say in two posts.

Also by the way, Punjabi Trauma is not my primary source, stories/incidents told by my family is... who were there when this happened.. one of them in phugvara and second one is kila raipur mandi. I just refered punjabi trauma because i was able to find similiar type of incidents.

I challenge both of you, to refute my previous posts "WORD BY WORD".

Also since i m not accussing anyone specific but whoever beleive in unjustified force used which killed innocent by standers... you could easily this time put all the blame on to GOI, black cats as usual ... but to my suprise you guys have sit here and justify their acts... oh no biggie if innocent by standers were killed, all fair in war... what if those innocent by standers were one of your close relatives or sister, brother, mother, father?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Bhai Jagjit Singh And Bikkie cannot reply to my post word by word, they attempted to put words in my mouth and got carried away and posted stuff that has nothing to do with my posts. Bhai Jagjit Singh Ji post does not counter what i had to say in two posts.

Also by the way, Punjabi Trauma is not my primary source, stories/incidents told by my family is... who were there when this happened.. one of them in phugvara and second one is kila raipur mandi. I just refered punjabi trauma because i was able to find similiar type of incidents.

136956[/snapback]

Brindy

So tell us what the incidents were and more IMPORTANTLY who the Shaheed was who killed these people. You might want to learn the correct spelling of Phagwara.

136956[/snapback]

Brindy

So tell us what the incidents were and more IMPORTANTLY who the Shaheed was who killed these people. You might want to learn the correct spelling of Phagwara.

136962[/snapback]

I don't know who they were.. you see they don't have badges just like miltary forces have... nor i have seen them with my eyes... all i know they were part of kharkho movement. don't know which one? you tell me since you probably came across enough incidents like that in your learning venture of studying "chardikalah acts by shaheeds".

Also since i m not accussing anyone specific but whoever beleive in unjustified force used which killed innocent by standers... you could easily this time put all the blame on to GOI, black cats as usual ... but to my suprise you guys have sit here and justify their acts... oh no biggie if innocent by standers were killed, all fair in war... what if those innocent by standers were one of your close relatives or sister, brother, mother, father?

You've lost your argument. You've spent the last 20 odd years hating Khalistan and the Kharkoos because you think they might have killed your relatives. Yet you have no idea who these murdererss were. You have no proof that they were kharkoos.

136966[/snapback]

My family remember them by face, they have a proof they were kharkhoo's, they were dressed in bana and were sikhs.

What i m doing, studying their patterns which is usage of unjustified force used against people who were responsible which also killed innocent by standers and posting their patterns on this message board, questioning their crediblity of being "Shaheeds"..

First you said you didn't know who they were and now you say they were kharkoos in bana! FYI if there was an attack by Kharkoos, most of the people knew the Kharkoos by name and the people in the neighbourhood would know who it was who did the attack. As it is you are coming up with no names. Previously on your forum you were ready to hang the two Gursikhs accused of the Air India bombing even before they had been tried. It seems that for you the small matter of proof and evidence of guilt is not necessary in your eyes.

First you said you didn't know who they were and now you say they were kharkoos in bana! FYI if there was an attack by Kharkoos, most of the people knew the Kharkoos by name and the people in the neighbourhood would know who it was who did the attack. As it is you are coming up with no names. Previously on your forum you were ready to hang the two Gursikhs accused of the Air India bombing even before they had been tried. It seems that for you the small matter of proof and evidence of guilt is not necessary in your eyes.

136974[/snapback]

ok i had enough of this, don't you get it?

I gave you some personal traits how they looked like - they wore bana and were sikhs. That's all i know..you want to put words in my mouth as in to assume who were they were, and what groups they belong to don't you?

You have some major issues with me..i have some issues with you too... i ll come in england and sort it out with you personally whenever i come next if you like.. stop getting your kachera in twist on the internet..I don't beleive in internet gangasta talk which you seem to endorse .. i still remember when you gave threats to niranjana and his wife on the internet...i thought you can do better than that. !!!!!!!

Wow..relax man. ohmy.gifohmy.gif

It seems you're the one with the issues here. I've just shown the forum that you have been hating and bad mouthing Khalistan just because some guys in bana and looking like Sikhs killed your relatives. Oh I forgot police cats wouldn't know how to put on bana or tie dastars right? I've seen naive people but man you take the biscuit. You have just admitted you do not know who they were YET you want us to apologise for their actions as if we are personally responsible for everything done by someone in bana and looking like Sikhs.

Whoa there, young fella me lad! Niranjana is a member of this forum and I don't usually agree with him on some things and our debates are there for all to see. Perhaps Niranjana could come on the forum and clarify where I THREATENED him and his wife? I didn't even know he's married let alone know his wife!!

Your comment about not getting my kachera is a twist..wow that's really an intelligent comment, insulting one of the kakaars.

Wow..relax man.  ohmy.gif   ohmy.gif

It seems you're the one with the issues here. I've just shown the forum that you have been hating and bad mouthing Khalistan just because some guys in bana and looking like Sikhs killed your relatives. Oh I forgot police cats wouldn't know how to put on bana or tie dastars right? I've seen naive people but man you take the biscuit. You have just admitted you do not know who they were YET you want us to apologise for their actions as if we are personally responsible for everything done by someone in bana and looking like Sikhs.

Whoa there, young fella me lad! Niranjana is a member of this forum and I don't usually agree with him on some things and our debates are there for all to see. Perhaps Niranjana could come on the forum and clarify where I THREATENED him and his wife? I didn't even know he's married let alone know his wife!!

Your comment about not getting my kachera is a twist..wow that's really an intelligent comment, insulting one of the kakaars.

136983[/snapback]

1. I said stop getting your kachera "in" twist. You said i said, your kachera "is" twist and accuse me of insulting kakar. This proves that you instigator on this forum trying to get me off from this forum.

I ll reply your post in detail soon... this is it for now.. admin you may want to keep a tab at this "Instigator".

Listen geezer, I don't know, does saying something 'is' twist an insult in Canada? I meant to say you wrote 'getting my kachera in twist' which is an insult here, stop getting your knickers in a twist is an insult and you just subsituted kachera for knickers. That's what you meant to say and that is an insult in anyone's book. So stop acting like you're the innocent party here. You have some major issues which you need to resolve but stop using this forum to take out your anger because it's getting boring.