Rahteh From Guru Jee

Who here nows what a Sikhs Reath is for amrit wela.

Guru jee has told that before you do any form of gurbani, may that be Nitnim or Asa Di //, its hukhum to wake and do simran before any other act.

Pal Kai Uth Har Naam Thia

Wake and Jup and Name of Har

I also now that many people may be naam drihd from AKJ, and that the Punj Piarai have made It clear to them to Jup Naam before anything eles.

But I come across alot of people I talk to about Amrit wela and they say the first thing they do is Nitnim. I wont lie I used to aswell until I started studing Gurbani.

Funny hai grin.gif

dont know paji...

my personal opinion there isnt reali set rules....its with how much pyar you are doing what you are doing at amritvela.....With how much pyar are you remembering maharaj ji.

The more simran you do its all very good...before and after even when oyur out and about doing your daily chores and duties.

just a thought blush.gif

Thank you Bhai Shaib for the showing us the shabad, As Im no good at navigating through Siki to the max.

What Ive learnt over the years is that the more you read Gur-Bani the more you start understanding What Mahajaj is trying to tell us.

Saying this going to Simran program with Bhai Surjeet Singh, It became abundantly clear how under egucated we are on Gur-Bani. "Gur-Banis like a Sea of knowlege the more wet you get reading Gur-Bani the more you understand"

Bhai Shaib went on by saying that we havent even got our feet wet in this vast Ocean.

So as I belive that its great to teach your self about Gur-Bani, Its also very inportrant to spend time with Gur-Sikhs, as they have a spent years on studing and following Gur-Bani

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguruji ke fateh