Pin In Dastaar?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gurfateh jio!

paji forget to samosa bhag man! get on the dumalla, or goll! samosa style ment to av cum from hindu rajputs or sumt.... do dumalla advantages- more secure, looks good, same style as Guru Gobind Singh ji, n its the warriors way man! lol :nihungsmile:

Guru Khalsa Ji,

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ii Fateh.

I fail to undertand as to how putting pins in the turban come in the way of Gursikhi. Neither I have ever heard that PanJ Piyaras prohibit putting pins in the turban. Never I have listended from any parchark on any stage that putting pins in your dastar is anti -rehat.

If it is so then why the Singhs wear or put a 'khanda' or a chakar on their turbans.

By putting into such small and mean issues one is 'be -littling' and downgrading Sikhi. Sikhi is a very liberal way of life with very few prohibitions. It is O.K. till one does not violate the basic principles and observes Rehat and does not indulge into 'kurahits.

Guru Dasmesh with his immense sacrifices, teachings and practices has imbibed in us, the SIKHS, as to how to live a life, a dignified life, with hatred towards none -SARBAT DA BHALL'.

JAGJIT SINGH