Suggestion for webmaster of saintsoldiers!!!!!&#33

Guest learner singh

Guest learner singh

Dear Webmaster,

I would like to suggest that you should have one article section in which there should be in depth information of all the modern Shaeeds. Your site should be informational not just a museum of whatever happend.

I would like to see articles for all the sikh shaeeds with same respect as Baba Jarnail singh ji on saintsoldiers.net.

Thanks,

Gur Fateh!

Dear "learner singh" I don’t think you understand how hard it is to get Shaheed Singh’s bios we are still currently trying to get more information on the Shaheed Singh’s I think you should look over your statement when you said “I would like to see articles for all the Sikh Shaeeds with same respect as Baba Jarnail singh ji on saintsoldiers.net.” with Baba Jee I don’t think you understand that there is a lot of information on them out there however there is not on other Singh’s we are trying our best to track down such bios for other Singh’s for now this is what we can provide to the public because its not as easy said as done and instead of saying "Your site should be informational not just a museum of whatever happened." at least we are trying to show the world what happened unlike most people who just sit there and complain about the world not knowing what happened with us….. because most people do not like to read much they look more for visual so to appeal more to the youth we have stressed upon more visual let me bring to your attention that we have included the main story of all of this and that is operation blue star which is the turning point of modern day Sikhism as we know it but yes we are working on more content. If you have any bios or if you can get any id like to see them

G.Singh

Webmaster

SaintSoldiers

Guest learner singh
Gur Fateh!

Dear "learner singh" I don’t think you understand how hard it is to get Shaheed Singh’s bios we are still currently trying to get more information on the Shaheed Singh’s I think you should look over your statement when you said “I would like to see articles for all the Sikh Shaeeds with same respect as Baba Jarnail singh ji on saintsoldiers.net.” with Baba Jee I don’t think you understand that there is a lot of information on them out there however there is not on other Singh’s we are trying our best to track down such bios for other Singh’s for now this is what we can provide to the public because its not as easy said as done and instead of saying "Your site should be informational not just a museum of whatever happened." at least we are trying to show the world what happened unlike most people who just sit there and complain about the world not knowing what happened with us….. because most people do not like to read much they look more for visual so to appeal more to the youth we have stressed upon more visual let me bring to your attention that we have included the main story of all of this and that is operation blue star which is the turning point of modern day Sikhism as we know it but yes we are working on more content. If you have any bios or if you can get any id like to see them

G.Singh

Webmaster

SaintSoldiers

Wahe Guru ji Ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru ji ki Fateh,

I know brother most of the people don't read the article but Sikh youth will have clear picture this way and believe on me they read a lot. This way If they have any question they can read about Shaeeds. We should treat it as our History encyclopedia otherwise there will be pictures and youth will be confused because they won't be able to tell who is in picture and where they from.

I think this site is awesome and if we add information with it then it can be more convincing and we can refer anyone if they don't know about someone or have questions regarding Sikh Shaeeds.

I would like to see good picture collections of Sukha & Zinda and as well as Shoubeg singh, if you guys can get few and that will be great.

Regards,

Gur Fateh!

Dear "learner singh" we realize your concerns and as I stated before we are looking into more content further more new pics will be added that include Shaheed Bhai Sukha and Jinda pics I also want to bring forth one point you made in which you said “we can refer to anyone if they don't know about someone or have questions regarding Sikh Shaeeds." that’s why we have a email so the Sikh Sangat or anyone else who wishes can ask us these questions. In the future I request you "learner singh" or anyone else to please email their suggestions or any questions instead of putting them on the message board.

G.Singh

Webmaster

SaintSoldiers