Why?

humble_kaur

I completely agree with your views and understand where you're coming from. You said that it's difficult to explain to people that it shouldn't be happening but if you can prove it to 1 person.. a kind of 'trend' could occur in which other people think 'oh look, that gurdwara doesn't do it, why do we?' if you understand what I mean.

However, I completely understand you and would like you thank you for your views.

Fateh

149255[/snapback]

Dearest Bhenji,

I completely understand what you are getting at. Once again, I stress if you can discuss a topic with passion, with love, and not try to force people, then they do listen. They start to realize not all of these so called 'Sikh rituals' are correct. But certain people are conditioned to believe in certain ways. I truly believe everyone has their time. With Guru Ji's Kirpa, people will start to realize that the only True Guru is our Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. It took me many years before I came to understand what I once believed in, is in fact, just a ritual that has been carried on by generations. I have faith that people can change. I did.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic