Need Accommodations For Weekend

Lionchild

Need accommodations for weekend

Vaisakhi 2006

Sangat… I will be trying to make it over to Vancouver/Surrey BC for Vaisakhi 2006, around April 14-16.

I would like to stay with a Sikh family for the weekend if possible, and attend a few events taking place in that weekend.

The last time I went down, it cost me a lot of money and was barely able to make it back. Anyways, it would be nice to stay with a sikh or sikh family for the weekend :wub:

Thanks.

-BB

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!!

brother darcy you're welcome to stay at our place that weekend or as japman singh has so nicely informed us, that weekend there will be a beautiful "sadh sangat smagam" - gathering of gursikhs to do keertan in celebration of vaisakhi at the gurdwara in new westminster, and there is always free accomodation as smagam visitors from outside are welcomed like family.

You can call me if you still have my number or PM me, or you can call these uncles:

Surinder Singh

604-572-9899

Sukhdev Singh

604-594-2863

stay in chardee kalaa jee

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefathehhhh !!!!!!!!!!

Bindy B.

i'm guessing "darcy" as one of the previous posters put it.

I could not help but comment that your signature is beautiful. I love the fact that you maintain a respect for such a beautiful culture bro while being independent enough to explore and be part of another beautiful way of life. What an inspiration!

d_oh.gifd_oh.gif