Bhai Chattar Singh Will Be Doing In The Uk!

Sat1176

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

This week he is in the West Midlands.

Not sure of the exact details but he is at thaat Gurdwara, Wolverhampton tomorrow (wednesday 19th April) and at Sedgley Street on Thursday and Sunday

He did keertan seva tonight at sedgley Street and sounds just like he did all those years ago...

If anyone wishes to listen to kirtan the old-skool ragi style, who sings with pyaar and commands great presence then definetly try to listen to Bhai Chattar Singh Ji!

Check out the kirtan section for some samples of his kirtan...

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Bhai Chattar Singh Ji will be doing kirtan at Nanaksar Thath Wolverhampton all week until Sunday evening. I think the time is 8:00pm until 9:00pm. He will also do Asa Di Vaar sewa one or two days at Nanaksar Thath as well. It is well worth making the effort to attend.

He is returning there after approx. 30 years.

Who was doing kirtan at Nanaksar Thath tonight at 9pm? Didn't sound like the same Bhai Chattar Singh to me.. grin.gif

Thank you nanaksar.org team. You should have broadcast the Bhai Davinder Singh devaans as well.. You should keep it permanently on...

Gurdwara's here in London don't bother calling any main stream raagi's no.gif Makes me wish I lived in the midlands.. d_oh.gif

Who was doing kirtan at Nanaksar Thath tonight at 9pm? Didn't sound like the same Bhai Chattar Singh to me..  grin.gif

Thank you nanaksar.org team. You should have broadcast the Bhai Davinder Singh devaans as well.. You should keep it permanently on...

Gurdwara's here in London don't bother calling any main stream raagi's  no.gif Makes me wish I lived in the midlands..  d_oh.gif

161361[/snapback]

Bhai chattar singh ji stopped doing kirtan at 8:50 and then it was bhai Amarjit Singh JI