How U Put Music On Ur Hi5 Profile?

Guest Lohgarh Singh

<embed src="http://www.khalsaforce.net/song/song.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false" hidden="true">

put that code in your html, make sure you change the yoursite.com thing to whoever is hosting your song or whereever your song is being hosted.

what if you want to change the background on your hi5 profile? I been trying to figure that out, how you do it but still cant do it properly ! HELP !

what if you want to change the background on your hi5 profile? I been trying to figure that out, how you do it but still cant do it properly ! HELP !

160684[/snapback]

follow the steps in the PIMP UR PROFILE BABY! section lol

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

go 2 basic edit section n den delete the url 4 bakground image den press save, hi5 is not wrkin propely so it myt take a day or 2 2 kik in

even i know that singh lol

wjkk wjkf

go 2 basic edit section n den delete the url 4 bakground image den press save, hi5 is not wrkin propely so it myt take a day or 2 2 kik in

even i know that singh lol

161123[/snapback]

urm thanks !

I kno im jus litl slow not reali fond ov hi5 but al ma mates keep sendin anoyin mesajz 2 join ! :wub: