Sant Word

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't the great mahan pojani parcharik kurtas sahib brings out his mahan kosh which can be consider be as same on academic level that mahan kosh by bhai sahib bhai kahn singh nabha has created for the panth

If you look at the front of mahan kosh it has big stamp on approved by sri akaal takth sahib.

Why don't you bring out something like that and get approval from sri akaal takth?

then we will take you seriously mate.

In the article posted by the khalsa fauji mentioned in guru's time no one was mentioned as Sant or no sant had write gurbani

you forget Sant Sadharan named by Guru Amar Das because of his devotion. It is in Mehima Prakash by Sarup Das Bhalla, reprinted by Bhasha Vibhag.

Why don't the great mahan pojani parcharik kurtas sahib brings out his mahan kosh which can be consider be as same on academic level that mahan kosh by bhai sahib bhai kahn singh nabha has created for the panth

If you look at the front of mahan kosh it has big stamp on approved by sri akaal takth sahib.

Why don't you bring out something like and get approval from sri akaal takth?

161807[/snapback]

Please worry about yourself being taken seriously. Seeing how you admire Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha perhaps you could read and contemplate on the publication Hum Hindu Nahin and spread its teachings to all the nangs that visit and post on your web site.

Also as you have so much respect for the stamps of the Akal Takht perhaps you will begin to follow the SGPC (or as you call them malech) Rehat Maryada as that is the only rehat maryada authorised by the Akal Takht.

Once you have done this people might take you and your web site more seriously.

Why don't you bring out something like and get approval from sri akaal takth?

161807[/snapback]

Please worry about yourself being taken seriously. Seeing how you admire Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha perhaps you could read and contemplate on the publication Hum Hindu Nahin and spread its teachings to all the nangs that visit and post on your web site.

Also as you have so much respect for the stamps of the Akal Takht perhaps you will begin to follow the SGPC (or as you call them malech) Rehat Maryada as that is the only rehat maryada authorised by the Akal Takht.

Once you have done this people might take you and your web site more seriously.

161814[/snapback]

I have read hum hindu nahin. Excellent book overall..some points i disagree.

I have no association with nihangs or nangs as you put it. I lean towards bhai dya singh sampardha which is one of nirmale branches.

For me bhai kahn singh nabha mahan kosh being approved from jathedar of takth don't matter much considering the sad state of panth these days(UNLESS off course SARBAT KHALSA IS CALLED AND THEN DECIDED), i mentioned stamp of sri akaal takth so people who are more influenced by sgpc can also see this text is quite credible because the organization they seem to follow they themselves proved it.

Bhai kahn singh nabha's mahan kosh(dictionary of siri guru granth sahib ji) is loved by all the jatha's (even sgpc,missionary as(khalsa fauji quote in favor of this dictionary, even akj) and sampardha's despite of jatha's and sampardha might have differences with him on ideological level on other things. Makes me wonder, since there is soo much diversity in panth yet everyone liking mahan kosh in the panth. There has to be something special,extraditionary, credible about this dictionary.

Glad you bought up prof darshan singh ji into this. When you see him next khalsa fauji and ask him if this story is true:

Prof ji's nana ji was very close to baba nand singh ji nanaksarwale. One day, prof ji got very sick and he was bought to baba nand singh ji by his nana. Sant baba nand singh ji cured him by grace of true guru and gurbani. Prof ji when he grew up he was in nanaksar doing kirtan, gurbani patt di seva. He was under guidance of sant baba gurdev singh ji. Then suddenly nobody knows what happened, instead of doing kirtan and gurbani patt di sewa at nanaksar he start criticising nanaksar maryada ie- sri guru nanak dev saroop. He was explained by mahatma there why saroop was there and how saroop is not contradicting teachings of Gurmat. He wasn't satisfied with it- he start criticising more. Sant baba gurdev singh ji was a sevak of baba isher singh ji nanaksarwale told him- no one pressuring him to stay at nanaksar. If he wishes he can get out of nanaksar. He is not bound, obilgated to stay at nanaksar. Prof ji then decided to walk away from nanaksar and started his parchar.

I guess he forgot now after all it was a great sant who healed him, same sant prefix he is doing parchar against.