How Can You Call Yourself Sikhs Of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ke fateh ji!!

Its sooo sad to see what the youth of today has become.....to se the direction in which we all focus our energy. Instead of spreading the warmth and piyaar of Guru Nanak Dev ji, we find it soo much more important and interesting to spread false hatred and accuse one another of anti-gurmat practices.

Some of the sangat will know what i am talking about specifically in this post. I will refrain from name calling as this will only generate more heat

But something that has really hit me the last few weeks is that, instead of helping one another as brothers and sisters of Guru gobind Singh ji, we put each other down more.

Highlighting the faults, and not the good attributes a person possesses.

How dare we call ourselves sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, and not allow certain people from entering the gurdwara and having the darshan of mahraj??????

No matter how bad one is, they will only gain from having darshan of mahraj and the sangat.

One benti, please look deeply inside yourselves first before even thinking bad about another.

May mahraj guide us all in this sad time

and bless moorakhs like myself with samrath and the will to always defend sach (truth).

only problem is truth as has been demonstrated throughout time and our history always comes at a high price. Are we really ready to fight for that truth?

I am trueld sadened to see all of this hatred...........

Mandip Singh (London)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Yes Brother, totally agree. Serious issue facing the youth today. Unfortunately, we still seem to carry the divisive genes of our older generations.

May Guroo Sahib bless us with the Sum-mat to overcome this disease of Nindiya, and unevidenced and unsubstantiated allegations.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo