Sarbloh Granth

Waheguru Ji ka khalsa ..Waheguru ji Ki fateh

Singh Sahib we cant buy or sell gurbani ...if u want Sarbloh Granth Ji .. then u can contact Nihung Budda Dal ..they do the seva of Sarbloh Granth..

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

You cant buy or sell Gurbani for profit.

Ive been to many sites that sell SGGS. They only sell it for the amount it takes to make it.

How do you think each big Gurdwara has at least like 10 birs in Sach Khand. How would they be able to make SGGS saroops for all the Gurdwaras.

It might be a very very rare thing to find but if someone does print Sarbloh Granth {which I doubt} it would be able to purchase.

Ive been to many sites that sell SGGS. They only sell it for the amount it takes to make it.

How do you think each big Gurdwara has at least like 10 birs in Sach Khand. How would they be able to make SGGS saroops for all the Gurdwaras.

It might be a very very rare thing to find but if someone does print Sarbloh Granth {which I doubt} it would be able to purchase.

Khalsa ji Nihung budda dal Print Shri Sarbloh Granth Sahib in amritsar sahib ji

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Obviously but do you know how hard it would be to get it. They print SGGS birs but it is easily obtainable? From your Gurdwara it is but not ordering one online.

post-5391-1151787614.jpg

bhajji i m going to amritsar tommorow .... if u can please provide me any address or phone number .... where i can contact in order to but sarbloh granth ... plz let me know ... by today evening ....

gurbur akal