Sikhi Quiz

Bad Girl

VJKK VJKF!

IF SUM1 DNT KNOW AN ANSWER DNT CALL EM STUPID, JUST TELL, PEOPLE LEARN FROM MISTAKES AND THAT!! KEEP IT COOL EVERY1!

RESPECT!!

VAHEGUROOO!!

VJKK VJKF!

not at all veerji :|

well here r the answers.

Chali Mukte were those 40 Sikh soldiers who left Guru Gobing Singh Ji during war time. when they reached home their wives or other family members cursed them and didnt let them come in. so they felt regret at what they said and finally came back to Guru Ji. while fighting against muslim armies, all of them got 'Shaheedi' and Guru Ji blessed them that they all were free from the cycle of death and re-birth (its all i know, please let me know if i was wrong somewhere)

the Fateh slogan by Baba Banda Bahadar was "FATEH DHARAM, FATEH DARSHAN"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Answer: Miri and Piri Nishan Sahibs

New question: What was Guru Gobind Singhs last Hukam before leaving for his heavenly abode?

Manjot why dont you post a comment from your usual loggin profile?

With 1 post on your new account seems a little odd to know about my posts. Im sorry manjot since you are the leader of the site with all the rules. So if I disguise myself as another name its cool to do what your doing? I guess before I post I should say please and thank you. Tah Tah

You sound like you copy what your parents would say to you hehehehe

Dont worry I dont think I will post anymore or visit this corrupt website.

A BUNCH OF MY POSTS ARE DELETED DUE TO THE TRUTH POSTED AND NOT FROM INSULTS ETC, WHEN PEOPLE DONT WANT THE TRUTH THEY JUST EASILY PUSH THE DELETE BUTTON.

IS THIS A FORUM OR A WEBSITE THAT THEY CHOOSE WHAT CAN BE POSTED?

Alot of people need to learn deeper from reading books or other websites and not forums and not take peoples words when they need to learn things. {to a point }

I did and it asks how many platforms you said "wrong answer"

I asked a question I didnt ask an answer or answer my own question.

AND WE DONT "DEMAND" ANYTHING FROM THE GURUS!

This again proves how stupid you are

What was Guru Nanaks first Bani revealed to him?

I've had just about enough of your attitude Pritam Singh Khalsa, so I suggest that you act civilized or don't bother posting at all. I also suggest that you apologize to "Bad Girl" and don't ever call another human being stupid again! Remember, don't judge people till you give them a chance because there's a chance you could be wrong.

post-5391-1152421854.jpg

answer:

i am not sure but it may be as follows

guru gobind singh's hukamnama

ek om kar satguru g sahai II

sarbat sangat kabal guru rakhega,

tusan ute asadi bohat khushi hai II

tusan khande de amrit panjan ton lehna,

kes rakhne e asadi mohar hai II

kach kirpan da visa karna nahi,

sarb loh da kara hath rakhna II

It's not really any of your business, Pritam, but look at my "join date" it says Dec-05, long before you arrived here, so this is my only account here. I like to watch and learn from the shadows of others, so I never bothered to post until now. Look, if you don't want to come here anymore, that's on you, pal, but don't make it hard on the others who really enjoy it here.

Don't ruin their experience. This is their time now. And, from a personal note, I come here to relax, chill and learn, and don't need other people's drama. We're all on different levels of sikhism, just as in a video game, you can't go from level 1 to level 200 in an hour, the same can be applied to sikhism. It takes time, and one should respect the work that someone is putting in to go to the next level. Just keep that in mind.