Southall Sikh Youth Stopped 4rm Doing Seva,and Put Dwn

Guest militant singh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

tHEY ARENT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE A COMMITEE MEMBER. yOU FIRST LOOK FOR THE 5 BEST aMRITDHARI CANIDATES, {sorry about the caps Kaylin did it again} 1st Amritdharis and if any cant do it then you get the next best A.dhari and if not you keep going down the line untill all Amritdharis cant do it. Which for a mona to be a member then in my Gurdwara you would have had to ask all 200 A.dharis which at least 5 out of 200 would be the members. It would have to be a really small Gurdwara with not very many A.dharis to have a mona a member, and I almost think they should ask some A.dhari from a close Gurdwara to do it.

In my opinion any person that hasnt taken Amrit is not worthy of leading the politics in any Gurdwara until they give their head to the Guru and live by the Gurus teachings. An Amritdhari has loads of responsibilty just as a person might as well as uphold the teachings of Sikhi and respect of the Gurdwara. A mona doesnt want the self discipline for themselves and have no right to self discipline the Gurdwara as a member to uphold the rules and reg of conduct.

I think this is a huge reason why most Gurdwaras are going downhill because of the fat and lazy management. All the Gurdwaras that Ive been to with all GurSIkhs as the commitee have the highest of standars and all the monas in the Sangat are at least more humbled that others in other areas.

Manjot, no I wouldnt get your hopes up. I think you understand where I come up with that assumption from. :|

TO ANY MONAS THAT CLAIM TO BE SIKH : STOP CUTTING YOUR HAIR BECAUSE YOU THROWING GAS ON THE BONFIRE THAT IS ALREADY EXISTING IN SIKHI.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

Is Samra the name of the person who got youth arrested? Is s/he getting paid well for this? Will someone explain this in detail.

samra was involved in getting the youths nicked a few mnths back on false allegations and nw the elections r comming up the commitee dont want the youth anywhere near da place - thats all dey gd at putting the future of sikhi dwn and dissng dem