• Topics

• This is sad. Most recent punjabis in countries like Italy and Dubai etc already come from really poor families. A lot of the really poor people cant afford sending their kids to countries like Canada, UK etc so send them to places like Dubaiz Italy it costs less etc     most of us here in the uk and Canada come from middle class or upper middle class families   yet they still greedy     pigs  Why cant the punjabis who are well established in italy help these guys out?  And what about the bad treatment of punjabis by other punjabis in the uk? Making them live it tight cramped rooms and rubbish conditions and then making them pay high rent? Cheap labour, this punjabi lady who owns a sweet shop in our town was paying her punjabi workers £2 an hour. There are punjabi brothels in the punjabi areas in the uk. 
    • This isn't new news.  Personally I think until Panjab gets itself straightened out (despite all the ill will -  internal and external) we're only going to see more of this type of stuff.
    • I used to try and raise my children the way my parents raised me and my siblings, I was failing miserably, I was given a reality check by my mother when I was complaining to her (one of many times) about my children's behavior, she reminded me that the way they raised is was appropriate for that time and that method isn't going to work today, there's no right way of raising your children, you do what you think is best for them, you promise yourself you won't make the mistakes your parent's made with you (in your opinion that is). You don't sound like a bad parent, your son doesn't sound like a bad child but sometimes our circumstances change which put us in situations that end up like yours, you've tried your level best and left the ball in his court so now it's up to him, as long as you've told him that the door is always open you have done the right thing. If you have other children I would concentrate on them and make sure this whole thing isn't affecting them to a point where it becomes an issue.
    • Is this how we want our bretheren to live ? https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fruit-pickers-fight-back-at-italian-mafia-slave-farms-pznnhrfzq?fbclid=IwAR2PTrOQhMmEFpwOiWppvZ4hbQkq16zKKr0Gl2k8kJGkbRuMPwOle5y2E38
    • they are the ones who started the little metal kirpan on the kangha , maybe somebody should explain to them you cannot do ifazat of anyone with your kanga...

Important Information

Terms of Use