If You Want To Save The World.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you start to realise that Sikhi is a lifestyle and not just another religion, then you will start to understand that Sikhi is not only how you interact with your fellow human beings, but also how you interact with the environment. Remember Sikhi is a lifestyle.

PRITAM SINGH KHALSA wrote:

I am an environmental conserver. I save rain water in two liter bottles to water my plants. I completely recycle all plastic etc. What does this have to do with giving my daughter a good example from being a good Sikh???????????

Saving water is a good example of acting as a good Sikh.

Recycling appropriately is a good example of acting as a good Sikh.

Throwing refuse in a river is not a good example of acting as a good Sikh.

Driving a gas gluzzler to soley carry oneself is not a good example of acting as a good Sikh.

Wasteful actions is not a good example of acting as a good Sikh.

Are we starting to get the picture?? rolleyes.gif

How does the 5 evils get defeated by environmental conservation?

Do you think someone who wastefully harms his environment, who has no active care for the environment of this planet (the home we all share), do you think such a harmful person has conquered the 5 evils?

God has given you this planet as a home act like a Sikh and take care of it.

More W.T.F's !!!!

Come on people what good example of human living has to do with polution?

I am an environmental conserver....What does this have to do with giving my daughter a good example from being a good Sikh???????????

ohmy.gif :| @ wacko.gif

You forsure "highjacked the topic" by trying to get in depth with the environmetal issues. Funny because I drive a gas efficient car that is a 4 cyl, when many many Sikhs I see drive hummers or V12 vipers, and you try to push off on me that my topic was about polution. YOUR POSTS ON HERE ARE FORUM POLUTION!

Yes God has given us this Earth so go and hug it or your not a good Sikh. Go talk about India polluting all the water to where you cant drink water that isnt in a bottle that you buy. Go complain about all other issues other than the one intended on this topic. If you pull your head out of your @$$ you might have got the picture of why I put this topic up. I guess it was to warn kids about idiots like you that set the stupidest of examples be rambling on about dumb problems {environmental} and not human problems. your ego should be suppressed just a little for getting mad that I posted this topic. Dont get mad that everyone else is happy but you because you make it that way for yourself guy.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you know a person has lost the argument when he starts resorting to name calling.

Call me an <banned word filter activated>, call me dumb, but by saying such things you only do damage to yourself by presenting to everyone your lack of maturity.

Perfect example of not acting like a good Sikh.

You know I always thought that when a man becomes a father he gains a level of maturity, I guess I was wrong.

Oh dear. rolleyes.gif

Well anyway here is another W.T.F!!!

rambling on about dumb problems {environmental} and not human problems.

rolleyes.gif

It's just not getting through is it?

How about if I present it as an equation, maybe that could help.

(Human caused) Environmental problems = Human problems.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you know a person has lost the argument when he starts resorting to name calling.

Call me an <banned word filter activated>, call me dumb, but by saying such things you only do damage to yourself by presenting to everyone your lack of maturity.

Perfect example of not acting like a good Sikh.

You know I always thought that when a man becomes a father he gains a level of maturity, I guess I was wrong.

Oh dear. rolleyes.gif

Well anyway here is another W.T.F!!!

rambling on about dumb problems {environmental} and not human problems.

rolleyes.gif

It's just not getting through is it?

How about if I present it as an equation, maybe that could help.

(Human caused) Environmental problems = Human problems.

Don't worry, I won't be sending him *cough* Pritam Singh *cough* a Christmas card either. Although, he would probably rip it up because he would say true sikhs don't even look at christmas cards. LOL.gif

Honestly, bhai sahib, you aint even going to win with him. So why bother? He tried to portray me as a nerdy guy in some other thread by posting a "fake" picture. The dude just lives here and loves to start stuff just for drama.

Pretty Silly Kicks

"bhai sahib" why dont you start a thread about saving the environment and then youll be a whole lot happier in life.

"Manjyot" I get Christmas cards and read them. I even wrap a turban on my tree, and decorate it with Adi shakti and Sikh ornaments. I celebrate Christmas for the santa clause part of it. I know some Sikhs that look like Santa Clause :D

and you liked my picture on the other thread :@ hehehehe :@ you did like it, I knew you would. :lol: hehehehehe

When I come on the forum the "pink panther" music comes on. :lol: hehehehehehe

"Manjyot" I get Christmas cards and read them. I even wrap a turban on my tree, and decorate it with Adi shakti and Sikh ornaments. I celebrate Christmas for the santa clause part of it. I know some Sikhs that look like Santa Clause :D

What is "Manjyot" supposed to mean? grin.gif All I said was I love all religions equally. Why is that so hard for you to get through your thick skull? Pritam, if you don't like other religions fine, but don't bring it into ever damn thread! I could give a damn!

It's getting so old! But you try to play me like I'm not a even a sikh, forget "true sikh", you dare say I'm not a sikh?! You don't even know me! What the hell is up with that, man? :@ I only matha tek to sri guru granth sahib ji and try to follow what guru ji tells me to follow to MY BEST. You're such a runt that you won't even give your fellow sikhs a chance if they don't follow rehat 100% or don't know as much about sikhi as you!

Who the hell are you to say these things? I don't really care, but still, cut the crap, already!

Proof is right here---->

Hindu Boys Name

Manikyam

Manikyamala

Manimozhi

Manimozhichelvan

Manimuthu

Manindra

Manipooshanam

Maniram

Manisankar

Manish

Manishankar

Manit

Manivannan

Manivel

Maniyoli

Manjeet

Manju

Manjul

Manjunathan

Manjyot <--------------

<banned word filter activated> is trying to change my name that was a gift from guru ji!

Ha hahaha You are dumb.I mean an <banned word filter activated>. {now what I lost an arguement now because your dumb and I admit you are}

what is the 2nd part of your name JOT= light, well JYOT is the correct way to say it if it was written in the punjabi script. Just llike when people say kesh, it is really pronounced as Kaysh, are you going to get all butt hurt and cry over this too.English can only do so much when converting another whole sounding language you dumb@$$.

Its funny to see you all jumpy and paraniod over the dumbest things and your supposed to be strong?

What do you mean I dont give people a chance????? Like if I allow people through a line and let them enter and not you???????? Or like if Im handing out candy and dont give you any????? Its a forum , how do others get what you dont to not have a chance???????

And a runt is the smallest that gets left out like your saying you are, so you admit that your the runt of the website because the "dominant" one wont give you whatever you are supposed to gain. rolleyes.gif

You say like other religions. We respect other religions but we dont like them enough to be all religions in one or something. All religions have problems. Most are with their scriptures or conduct, but with Sikhi it is flawless, its only the people who dont go by the rules that mess it up for all. A.E All the "Sikhs" that dont wear a turban mess up societies views on who is a Sikh and who isnt because a Sikh is required to wear a turban but some found a loophole so if they dont take Amrit then they arent required to wear one and still call themselves Sikhs. The the rest of society says you dont "have" to wear a turban because Ive seen a bunch of Sikhs that dont wear a turban so you arent "required" to wear a turban.etc etc etc Or some one says Im not an Amritdhari but am at the same level of Sikhi as an Amritdhari. ??? ... ???. Now first off all Sikhs are required to be Amritdhari meaning we are all equal and are one caste called the Khalsa, but now-days we have people messing up the whole system of Guru Gobind Singh and thats why Sikhi is in the political stand point as we are today. yada yada yada blah blah blah

I bow to the Shabad Guru d_oh.gif

A.E All the "Sikhs" that dont wear a turban mess up societies views on who is a Sikh and who isnt because a Sikh is required to wear a turban but some found a loophole so if they dont take Amrit then they arent required to wear one and still call themselves Sikhs. The the rest of society says you dont "have" to wear a turban because Ive seen a bunch of Sikhs that dont wear a turban so you arent "required" to wear a turban.etc etc etc Or some one says Im not an Amritdhari but am at the same level of Sikhi as an Amritdhari. ??? ... ???. Now first off all Sikhs are required to be Amritdhari meaning we are all equal and are one caste called the Khalsa, but now-days we have people messing up the whole system of Guru Gobind Singh and thats why Sikhi is in the political stand point as we are today. yada yada yada blah blah blah

:D @