Adobe Premier

WjkkWjkp

I was wonering if anyone has any Tutorials on Adobe Premiere > any versions.

Also what is the best software for uploading/editing videos and making films / clips?

I have been recommended Adobe Premiere..

If anyone has any PDF files or any links teaching how to use Premiere, please send me them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Thanks

wjkkWjkp

WjkkWjkp

I was wonering if anyone has any Tutorials on Adobe Premiere > any versions.

Also what is the best software for uploading/editing videos and making films / clips?

I have been recommended Adobe Premiere..

If anyone has any PDF files or any links teaching how to use Premiere, please send me them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Thanks

wjkkWjkp

Adobe premier is a professional software for video editing, iF you have software there are tutorials in cd (english Folder), it is little difficult to start without any expert help (infact all Adobe producta are like this)

secondly the file genration initially is very large (1.5 GB for 1 minute 800 x 600 *.avi) to make it lite, you have to use compressor you can use Divx, but still it does not gives good results, most of the production houses buy hardware+ software for compression to MPEG-4,

so my openion is that use any video editing software form Ulead, they are handy and easy to use, the effects u need you will get in the latest version.

regards

Sarabjeet Singh