Thinking About Wearing A Kara.

I have started to think that I should start wearing a Kara, as many of you may know i am a monah. And am tryna step up my again.

attemp 1million.

BHAI SAHIB THATS GOOD U TAKE 1 STEP TOWARDS MAHRAJ , MAHRAJ WILL TAKE THOUSANDS TOWARDS YOU

BUT THE THING veerji is that i have tried many times to keep kesh no worky.

and i feel that without kesh i have no right to wear any kakkar.

i think we use to many teminologiys like if u wna wear 1 kakkar u hve to wear them all etc.. but dont matter if your a mona if u wanna wear kara just dnt disrespect it always think before you do somthing

just do ardas and get in to gud sangat if possible

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

a kara will start to handcuff you to the Guru

You should start trying to become a good Sikh. It doesnt happen over night so you are on the right track by admitting that you want to try to become a Sikh of the Guru.

SatNam

Guest Narinder Singh
and i feel that without kesh i have no right to wear any kakkar.

Youre humility shows that youre already on the right path. Dont worry veerji, maharaj will definately do kirpa on u, just keep faith in him. And as Pritam veerji said, one doesnt become a good Sikh overnight, just keep trying, and never give up.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

If you are then you are. You should feel all this guilt you have all yourself, that is what Sikhi is about. You shouldnt need anyone to tell you or catch you doing something wrong, you should know yourself.

Self discipline is the biggest gift I have ever recieved, and Im greatfull for it.

Why are you going further from Sikhi?

Would you rather be selfish with your life and keep your head or give it to the Guru?

i just feel that before the jung for khalistan starts theres no need for me 2 move 2wards sikhi.

What in the hell is that supposed to mean????????????????????????????????????????????