Pakhandi Baba Bhupinder Singh Jarg Sahib / Rara Sahib

nanakbhatti

Baba Bhupinder Singh JARG SAHIB / RARA SAHIB is a FRAUD. Every three or four months he is in United States. WHY?

What social service have thes PAKHANDI babas of RARA SAHIB have done with all the DONATION they collect?

It's the stupid DINERO (Dollars).

Once I went to (now defunct) TRACY Jarg Sahib in October 1997.

I saw with my own eyes BABA BHUPINDER SINGH was sitting on a COUCH, and sangat was doing MATTHA tek with ONE DOLLAR bills. BABA "PAKHANDI" BHUPINDER SINGH never once said no to STUPID SANGAT to not to bow their heads in front of him.

Instead PAKHANDI BABA BHUPINDER SINGH was putting his hand on the STUPID SANGAT and giving them PARSHAD of BANANAS.

Sab Sikhan ko Hukam Hai, GURU MANYO GRANTH.

Ony taksali singhs are true singhs, and we should support BHAI RAM SINGH (THE TRUE JATHEDAR OF DAMDAMI TAKSAL).

KHALISTAN ZIDABAD. SANT BHINDRANWALE ZINDABAD.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF,

I thought this topic was closed.

Where's the evidence man!!!!! Even I could make up a story. hehehehe.

I have known of Bhai Bhupinder Singh from back in the days i find really hard to believe wot u r saying!!!!

Jaz Singh

WJKK WJKF,

I thought this topic was closed.

Where's the evidence man!!!!! Even I could make up a story. hehehehe.

I have known of Bhai Bhupinder Singh from back in the days i find really hard to believe wot u r saying!!!!

Jaz Singh

You want evidence my friend, I saw with my own eyes what went on during my visit to GURDWARA JARG SAHIB (TRACY,CA) in October 1997. The GURDWARA no longer exists. Jarg Sahib in Tracy was situated near the intersection of Highway CA-132 and Interstate 5. Not only me, there was other SADH SANGAT present who witnessed the self aggrandizement of PAKHANDI BHUPINDER SINGH.

Bhai Sahib, If PAKHANDI BABA BHUPINDER SINGH is a true sevadar of SIKH KAUM, why does he need EXPENSIVE CARS and POLICE BODYGUARDS to travel around PUNJAB?

SANT BHINDRANWALE didn't have / need any POLICE BODYGUARDS protecting him.

Also, what social service has PAKHANDI BABA BHUPINDER initiated / done for the poor people of PUNJAB? Can you NAME any School / Hospital that these PAKHANDI BABAS of RARA SAHIB are running? What do these PAKHANDI BABAS of RARA SAHIB do with the AGRAAHI (donation) they collect from all over the world?

Also, why do PAKHANDI BABA BHUPINDER SINGH is touring UNITED STATES / CANADA / UK every 4 to 5 months. WHY? It's the stupid DINERO (DOLLAR).

He came to Gurudwara Rivalda Road 2 years ago and after his usual dharna divan, he sat on a chair and made people matha taik to him. He said to place the money in front of him. He is a saadh baba. What else is he supposed to do?

wjkk wjkf

what about Ghagrianwala(Dhadrianwala) pakhandi ??????????

almost 99.9% sants,babe,maharaj .....

sale sare pkhandi ne ...... kirpana walian bhedann uhnan nu mathe taikdeean hann

pata nahee kadoon kome nu sumamt aaie gee jadoon ..... ihna luche santan nu chhad ke guru granth sahib jee de larrh lagange ??????????????????

WJKK WJKF,

I still can't see Bhai Bhupinder Singh Ji saying to the Sangat to give him money and do Matha Tek. I can understand ppl touchin his feet as the respect element.

Jaz Singh.

I didn't say PAKHANDI BHUPINDER asked SANGAT to MATHA TEK. Even thoug the SANGAT was wrong about bowing to a DEH DHARI PAKHANI like BHUPINDER SINGH, the PAKHANDI BABA never requested SANGAT not to do so. Instead, after the SANGAT did MATHA TEK, he was distributing PRASHAD of BANANAS.

It's the duty of true SEVADARS to correct and guide the SANGAT / KAUM whenever we deviate from our path.

I can never expect like that from PAKHANDIS like "SARKARI" BABA BHUPINDER SINGH.

Also, why do PAKHANDI BHUPINDER needs expensive cars and police bodyguards to travel around in PUNJAB?