A New Interview Thread

Bad Girl

Harsimran Singh

1. what is your first name and what does it mean?

> Harsimran Singh Chana, means the One who mediates on God's name; to put it better; Hari - you know like God's loved one; Simran - meditation ( hope i was explaining enough)

2. Your date of birth?

> 18th January 1990 - yeah that young

3. Tell us about your family, ie what does your parents do? Your siblings etc.

> Well i have a Dad and Mom and one little brother

My Dad has his own business, we do aluminium, wood working, glazing etc...my mom, well shes a housewife, but a great person well my bro is my bro we are studing currently...we have been through a lot as a family and stayed on Guru Ji's path as One.

4. Are you working or studying ?

> Studying - Computer Science, going to do technology i.e Nano Tech

5. What are your favorite passtimes ?

> Well when i was at Harminder Sahib, while i was playing with the little fishes, well i cant remember its funny that mostly the human mind will remember bad things and forget the bad, but i do like both of them .....errr sorry for off title

Well it was when i went to Harminder Sahib with my Nana Ji and learnt more about sikhi, cant seem to remeber more ... stressed out currently...

6. How much u consider urself on the scale of Sikhi?

> Sikhi can not be measured in anyway, you can not belive enough, you can only pray, meditate and realise the truth for yourself...

7. Are you Amritdhari?

> Yes, and with Guru Ji's kirpa keeping it going

8. What is your favorite forum on SikhSangat and why?

> I browse through all i can when i have the time... i think its good to learn more about sikhi and different views and whats really going on, but if you say so, i like the sikh sakhia section love reading the history

9. If you have been asked to visit a deserted place? Whom shall you choose to accompany you from Sikh Sangat?

> I already have my companions, God and My Guru besides me, but all are welcome to join me on the adventure as long as you are willingly prepared to give your-self to God...which i believe we all try and do everyday. ( don't give up - Thomas Edision didn't fail over 2000 ways to make a bulb, but over 2000 ways on how not to make a bulb )

10. Who needs to be kicked out of Sikh Sangat?

> They know themselves ... because they still dont seem to understand what is right and wrong regardless of many brothers and sisters showing them the right path. Ignorant they are if you ask me.

11. Who was the first friend you made on Sikh Sangat?

> Well there is Gurjeet, Balait da Sher, RSingh, Son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, and others, i cant remember my brain is fried at the moment hehe.

12. Have you met anyone from Sikh Sangat personally? How was the experience?

> No, only on msn.

13. Which forums you don’t like to post in and why?

> Mainly politics, when people just talk about the situations which people like Badal bring about, i just read and like, "ahhh, ohh" and "thats right, wrong"

14. Name the member u respect most? why?

> Everyone, they are all like my brothers and sisters, even if i don't know them. But my Dad always tells me that if you give someone respect, they will in return give it back to you

15. Name the member you are jealous of?

> Not jealous of anybody

16. Fears?

> erm...none really, except God, but yeah, i was afraid/feared of some girls when i was young their mean faces...lol i still remember ^^

17. You career plans?

> Down into the roots of Nano Technology, Business and Building a strong foundation for sikh people all around the world (hopefully).

18. Best Quality?

> Hmm...not sure, never really looked at my-self like that, but i am an open book, good listener, advisor (as said by many people) oh i can do a bit of palm reading but i am not those sant type-a guys...

19. Message to members of Sikh Sangat?

>Take life at a steady pace, you will get to know your environment both physically and spiritually much better. Knowledge is not determined through age, but through spiritual connection between you and God.

This is something which i learnt:

P-Pray

U-Until

S-Something

H-Happens

something you might have known....^^

Whoah....Hey that's not fair!!!! You're obviously more spiritual than me. Don't get me wrong i'm not it's a competition....But still!!! I'm older than you....NO FAIR!!!

P.U.S.H....i've said it before and i'll say it again...u blow my mind!!!! Hey thanx for that big time...i can tell that to every youngster who tries to moan that 'oh i can't be bothered...'....

Hope your parents appreciate what a decent son they have...

Harsimran Singh

1. what is your first name and what does it mean?

> Harsimran Singh Chana, means the One who mediates on God's name; to put it better; Hari - you know like God's loved one; Simran - meditation ( hope i was explaining enough)

2. Your date of birth?

> 18th January 1990 - yeah that young

3. Tell us about your family, ie what does your parents do? Your siblings etc.

> Well i have a Dad and Mom and one little brother

My Dad has his own business, we do aluminium, wood working, glazing etc...my mom, well shes a housewife, but a great person well my bro is my bro we are studing currently...we have been through a lot as a family and stayed on Guru Ji's path as One.

4. Are you working or studying ?

> Studying - Computer Science, going to do technology i.e Nano Tech

5. What are your favorite passtimes ?

> Well when i was at Harminder Sahib, while i was playing with the little fishes, well i cant remember its funny that mostly the human mind will remember bad things and forget the bad, but i do like both of them .....errr sorry for off title

Well it was when i went to Harminder Sahib with my Nana Ji and learnt more about sikhi, cant seem to remeber more ... stressed out currently...

6. How much u consider urself on the scale of Sikhi?

> Sikhi can not be measured in anyway, you can not belive enough, you can only pray, meditate and realise the truth for yourself...

7. Are you Amritdhari?

> Yes, and with Guru Ji's kirpa keeping it going

8. What is your favorite forum on SikhSangat and why?

> I browse through all i can when i have the time... i think its good to learn more about sikhi and different views and whats really going on, but if you say so, i like the sikh sakhia section love reading the history

9. If you have been asked to visit a deserted place? Whom shall you choose to accompany you from Sikh Sangat?

> I already have my companions, God and My Guru besides me, but all are welcome to join me on the adventure as long as you are willingly prepared to give your-self to God...which i believe we all try and do everyday. ( don't give up - Thomas Edision didn't fail over 2000 ways to make a bulb, but over 2000 ways on how not to make a bulb )

10. Who needs to be kicked out of Sikh Sangat?

> They know themselves ... because they still dont seem to understand what is right and wrong regardless of many brothers and sisters showing them the right path. Ignorant they are if you ask me.

11. Who was the first friend you made on Sikh Sangat?

> Well there is Gurjeet, Balait da Sher, RSingh, Son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, and others, i cant remember my brain is fried at the moment hehe.

12. Have you met anyone from Sikh Sangat personally? How was the experience?

> No, only on msn.

13. Which forums you don’t like to post in and why?

> Mainly politics, when people just talk about the situations which people like Badal bring about, i just read and like, "ahhh, ohh" and "thats right, wrong"

14. Name the member u respect most? why?

> Everyone, they are all like my brothers and sisters, even if i don't know them. But my Dad always tells me that if you give someone respect, they will in return give it back to you

15. Name the member you are jealous of?

> Not jealous of anybody

16. Fears?

> erm...none really, except God, but yeah, i was afraid/feared of some girls when i was young their mean faces...lol i still remember ^^

17. You career plans?

> Down into the roots of Nano Technology, Business and Building a strong foundation for sikh people all around the world (hopefully).

18. Best Quality?

> Hmm...not sure, never really looked at my-self like that, but i am an open book, good listener, advisor (as said by many people) oh i can do a bit of palm reading but i am not those sant type-a guys...

19. Message to members of Sikh Sangat?

>Take life at a steady pace, you will get to know your environment both physically and spiritually much better. Knowledge is not determined through age, but through spiritual connection between you and God.

This is something which i learnt:

P-Pray

U-Until

S-Something

H-Happens

something you might have known....^^

Harsimran SINGH????? oooopsy ! I thought u wer a Penji. Sorry ! If u a Paji den why is ur name Bad Girl?? grin.gif :D :@ @

anyways bhulla chukan dhi maafi & good interview by the way PAJI :TH: WELL DONE!

bad girl is a girl lol

she is taking harsimran singh's interview.

LOL.gif

lolz! OMG so much confusion man :D @ Vaheguroooooo Ji, HELP ME!

Sorry Bad Girl !

Harsimran SINGH????? oooopsy ! I thought u wer a Penji. Sorry ! If u a Paji den why is ur name Bad Girl?? grin.gif :D :@ @

anyways bhulla chukan dhi maafi & good interview by the way PAJI :TH: WELL DONE!

i took his interview lol

hez a guy n im a gal