Would You Or Would You Not

Bad Girl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguruuuuuu

Ok 17 pages of what?!?

Admin I don’t know whats going on but you need to do some moderatinggggg like posts that are not relevant to the topic or one liners that make no sense should be removed!!!

As 4 bad girl and all those others who think there is no need for a Khalistan then fair enough, khush hau ke reho in the world’s largest “democracy” where Sikhi is being wiped clean form under you noses.

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru I cant even bare to read the words manjot wrote about what his view was of Sant ji was b4 he saw the video sorry manjot but mannnnn arrrrghhhhhhhhhh

So yeah its ok lets live happily ever after in India where filthy politicans manipulate the poor and pay them Rs. to keep kesh and look like Sikhs and set fire to mosques so in turn Muslims will strike Gurdwaras

Lets live in India where Sikh history is manipulated and Sikh shaheeds such as Hakikat Rai are recorded in history as being Hindus

post-2547-1154476486.jpg

Where Sikhism is called a “part” of Hinduism – where Sikhs are Hindus but just “with long hair”

Where on the same dharti our Gurus lotus charan walked yeah forget that let’s just go to the local dhabba and have a desi

“Never mind the fact that Guru Tegh Bahadur ji gave Their sees to protect Hindus, let’s just destroy Sikhism!

Let’s corrupt Sikh youth yaaaaay let’s load Punjab with drugs and alcohol, let’s get them all doped up on that never mind Naam and Gurbani

Ooooo better still let’s go back like 20 years maybe? And ya let’s rape the Sikh women, oh better still, let’s let their kids watch, oh actually we can top that still, lets let Fathers rape their own daughters and then we’ll shoot the fathers and let the daughters live with it for the rest of their lives, killing them would be too easy, no fun at all, yaaa and lets also rape mothers and let their 13 year old son’s watch and then then then for our next party trick we can set the son on fire and let the mother run out to him trying to save him!!!

Oh and ya now we’re bored of that, I know let’s go and urinate in Sikhs mouths and tell them to drink “our amrit” ha ha ha sade vargea ta koi jaamia nehi chalo theek aa we will get our huge pay packets and kursi in the next election”

So thatsss the India we still want to live in right???

Seriously bad_girl what do they teach you in school??

post-2547-1154476378.jpg

post-2547-1154476575.jpg

I have met people from India who don’t even know what Taksal is!!! The other day my cousin bro in law who’s like 40 something heard me reciting Gurbani and he said I have lived in India my whole life yet even I cant recite like that – why is that?!!! Because no one gives a dam about Sikhi!!!! You’re all too obsessed with fantasy land bollywood, emiiiii

Do you guys think its “cool” to not be a Sikh, to not know your history, “ooo we’re so modern and liberal” blah blah ya like that’s going to get you far when jamdoots come!!!! Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok now my krodhs coming out

Vaheguruuuuuuuuu

Vaheguru Vaheguru

Remember Khalistan would not even be an issue if Sikh were given at least BASIC human rights in the 1st instance!!

We aint gonna get no Khalsitan until we become Khalas!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think Guru ji can’t make Khalistan just like that?!? Is it going to be handed to us on a plate?! NO!!! because 1st and foremost we need to RULE OUR MANN!!!!! We need to battle against the 5 CHORS, after we rule over that THEN we can rule over the whole world – MANN JEETAI JAG JEET!!!!!!!!

We can sit here being petty and fighting amongst each other until the cows come home but that won’t achieve anything

Like why can’t people be happy and smileeeeeeeeee and be chardi kalla and just like shout Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal and be boosted and like just beeeeeee maaaaaaaaaaaaaan it’s like God is with us, all around us, right here, right now, within us, Guru ji got our backs, ain’t nothing touching Khalsa, God is in everyone, everything, like everywhere you look it’s all God anyways right it’s like how can you walk around asleep?? Wake up!!!! Why don’t people get stufffff?!! Whyyyy do we waste our time and energy just trying to get one over on the other?!

Like gosh I know this is not making sense but I don’t care right now we have to help each other!! We have to recognise that we are the Khalsa, and become Khalsas! Like gosh!!!! We aren’t nothing, we aren’t no one – I mean come on we came to be at Parmatma’s mauj!! We are Guru ji’s jaan ki jaan! Not just jaan either – JAAN KI JAAN!!!! Imagine how proud Guru ji must be of Their khalsa? Yet do we give our Father anything to be happy about?? We are Guru ji’s “mittar”, His friends, His dost, like how wow is that, to just chill with Guru ji knowing you belong to them, knowing they got your back, we should stand tall as sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh ji, guard and protect ourselves with bani and bana, decorate ourselves with Guru ji’s gift of panj kakkars, illustrate our minds with Gurbani, awaken our souls by recalling stories of great Sikh shaheeds from the thousands of inspiring fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters of our beautiful heritage. Let’s make that bit immediately around us a Khalistan be it in the UK or US or CA or India because ultimately RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA – not just on Earth but eternally within, the light won’t ever die out!!!!!!!!!

anjaan samaj ke maaph karna pray.gif