Would You Or Would You Not

Bad Girl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

suppose khalistan is made (congrats lol)

would u be ready to leave ur well established business/jobs/houses/property and come to khalistan ???

(answer truthfully)

homeland = khalistan home=england i would go only 2 build khalistan with fellow sikhs and 2 obtain freedom 4 my homeland and help construct the infrastructure and hopefully make it the most modern country in da east sum sikhs even fink of basing the capital city on california cant wait till the day we obtain freedom ,but b4 this we gota destory traitors and loads of haters and enemys by gurus grace us the new generation will be more successful than past generations and we can wake up another generation in panjab - the 1 b4 them was totaly wiped out by india SADI JIND SADI JAAN SADI PAVIKH SADI SHAAN KHALISTAN

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Khalistan will be baseland.. not the ONLY land for Sikhs.

So all the Sikhs of the world dont have to move into Khalistan just beacuse it is made.

who ever said u would have to live there? tell me, if muslims dont live in pakistan...does that make them less as devotees?? khalistan would be there for our identity, to give us a place whre we can preserve our history and gurdwara(which the government is trying to destroy so we have no proof for younger generations as to what events occurred during the Guru jis time). i have a question myself, why feel the need to challenge those in favor of khalistan??do you even know the intentions of making khalistan? we arent muslims...we dont want to convert everybody so as guru ji's sipahi said, it is not ONLY for the sikhs..