Obsession Islam

Surajsingh

Guest peacemaker

extremists are in every religion. dont u think so.

It's so easy to excuse the fanatics of Islam that purposefully attack innocent people. In the last five years we've had so many terror attacks and instead of knowing what the threat is we have people come up with lame excuses like this. Muslims are 20% of the world population yet around 95% of all terror attacks can be attributed to them. Haven't you read or heard that the proud Muslim boast is that they love death like non-Muslims love life. Is there anything like the cult of death in other religions?

Ok, buddy, so next time there is a terrorist attack I will not even bother to check the religion of the person because he will probably be mulsim, so who cares, right? rolleyes.gif

"95%", eh? We even got it down to a science. Isn't that something? Whatever. You can take that number, roll it up into a tiny ball and go play golf with it.

The only numbers I care about are the ones on my paycheck each week.

Guest Narinder Singh

At least half of this video is full of BS propaganda that has no evidence to back it up. Most of the footage shown has nothing to do with terror attacks on the west but smaller political victories within certain regions of the Arab world (such as withdrawn occupations of land).

I agree that there is a huge problem in the Muslim world, but i dont believe none of this garbage as it isnt supported by any facts, they just show images and have some colored people with Muslim names comment on it.

If we're for human rights of all individuals, we should really think twice before we believe everything the media portrays, just remember how much crap the Indian media pulled outta its a$$ about Sikh freedom fighters during the 80's and so forth.

10-15% of the Muslim world supports terrorism? Where did they get that number from??? This video was a waste of time, sorry!