Need A Vcd To Avi Converter

khalsaforce

wjkk

wjkf jee

Khalsa jee I need converter that converts vcd dat files to avi or mpeg. I try to find some but its demo versions. is there a free version. can someone please help me out with this software.

what exactly are you trying to do?

with most vcd's you can just rename the .dat file to .mpeg and it works with media player, winamp or whatever

but if your trying to convert it to a smaller file or want to try and edit the file in windows movie maker or something then you may need to convert it.

just tried renaming a file and importing it into windows movie maker and it worked just fine

i've also got cucosoft video converter which costs about $20. it doesn't say it converts vcd to avi or mpeg but it does

I just gotta a new video on sant jarnail singh jee khalsa bhindranwale and damdami taksal, its in .DAT file and I need to edit in the video software to put a watermark, thats why I needed a coverter.

what exactly are you trying to do?

with most vcd's you can just rename the .dat file to .mpeg and it works with media player, winamp or whatever

but if your trying to convert it to a smaller file or want to try and edit the file in windows movie maker or something then you may need to convert it.

just tried renaming a file and importing it into windows movie maker and it worked just fine

i've also got cucosoft video converter which costs about $20. it doesn't say it converts vcd to avi or mpeg but it does