Person Below The Person Above Me

Guest peacemaker

i am now eating my chinese noodles with a spoon b ecause i forgot to bring a fork from home, and we ran out of forks at work.

Tell us what kind of work you do, not what food you eat or don't eat or if you have a bad memory! :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I.E. I talk madd trash and don't want someone looking for me if I rub someone the wrong way. LOL.gifLOL.gif

i guess thats one way of lookin at it hehe :) but no i dont talk trash, u can check my posts if u like :@

Guest peacemaker

leh says hes not a kid but is naive as a kid tongue.gif

he just said, i do nothing :)

Oyeeee!!! You can have the profession of dentist and not do anything all day except sit in your office if can't get any patients.

o leh lao pher panga pe gaya lagda hega aaa grin.gif ik hor banda gusa kar gaya lagda hega aa grin.gifgrin.gif

eh gal tan changee nee, meri gal sunke aaj bande gusa kari jande neee ohmy.gif

Sorry, don't understand punjlish! rolleyes.gif

Guest peacemaker

hahaha....gud for me then i guess muahaha

You shouldn't write punjabi in english letters. I hate when people do that. If you want to write punjabi, use punjabi font! :)

You shouldn't write punjabi in english letters. I hate when people do that. If you want to write punjabi, use punjabi font! :)

too much work tongue.gif

Guest peacemaker

too much work tongue.gif

hit.gif