Was Operation Blue Star Done Over Grain?

killah

No offence killah veer, but i dont approve of using enemy tactics in a war which denounce sikhism. Do you think what bhai kanahiya did was wrong? do you approve of wiping put temples and hindus in punjab? if you attain such a piece of nation, it wont have sound foundation and will surely crumble. Build a nation based on sikhs ethics. it might take longer, but will last longer as well. Khalsa never replicated the muslim tyrants. They stuck to their values even if that meant giving up their lives. But in the end they came victorious. Similarly time will come when we are strong in our sikhi.

hmm true, but when I was talking about adopting tactics, I was saying as in being ruthless with the legitimate military targets, proper training and military uniforms to combat the enemy troops effectively NOT adopting tactics that would harm innocent cilivians or go against the fundamentals of Sikhism.

Sorry i misunderstood you. Yea you are right on that one.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pakandi Baba Unsheat Kirpans and be rady to defend is a better quote.

The grain theory is dumb. I'm sorry. There is plenty of grain for sale world round, and india would like to make punjab a desert as they are diong now, they are in no fear of lack of grain.

Hanji Veera. I get a lttle vex, but that's why Guru Ji said be a Sant first, then a Sipahi!

Akho Satnam Waheguru pray.gif

No offence killah veer, but i dont approve of using enemy tactics in a war which denounce sikhism. Do you think what bhai kanahiya did was wrong? do you approve of wiping put temples and hindus in punjab? if you attain such a piece of nation, it wont have sound foundation and will surely crumble. Build a nation based on sikhs ethics. it might take longer, but will last longer as well. Khalsa never replicated the muslim tyrants. They stuck to their values even if that meant giving up their lives. But in the end they came victorious. Similarly time will come when we are strong in our sikhi.

How would you denounce Sikhism by defending your relgion land/home? If it's required you fight fire with fire just as Guru Ji did! Did he say just do path puja or did he do both? He took the Kirpan and used it to emancipate the Sikhs (and others)

The grain theory is dumb. I'm sorry. There is plenty of grain for sale world round, and india would like to make punjab a desert as they are diong now, they are in no fear of lack of grain.

Hanji Veera. I get a lttle vex, but that's why Guru Ji said be a Sant first, then a Sipahi!

How would you denounce Sikhism by defending your relgion land/home? If it's required you fight fire with fire just as Guru Ji did! Did he say just do path puja or did he do both? He took the Kirpan and used it to emancipate the Sikhs (and others)

I was stressing on using cheap tactics, which are against sikh ethics. Guruji fought wars with armies and didnt go around killing all muslims.HE never showed hatred towards anyone except for tyranny. Khalsa should follow the same rule.

I was stressing on using cheap tactics, which are against sikh ethics. Guruji fought wars with armies and didnt go around killing all muslims.HE never showed hatred towards anyone except for tyranny. Khalsa should follow the same rule.

But, we shall! We'll eliminate only those that are evil towards Sikhi and disort it and kill our kind! :e:

But, we shall! We'll eliminate only those that are evil towards Sikhi and disort it and kill our kind! :e:

:TH:

Guest militant singh

I was doing some research and come across some information that was reported before the june 1984 attack.

This what REUTERS says:

Akali Sikhs from the prosperous Punjab region are threatening to block the movement of grain from the area to other parts of the country. The Sikhs are using their positions as the major supplier of grain for India to put pressure on the government to accede to their request for increase autonomy. The government has introduced measures to speed up the stockpiling of grain in a bid to take the sting out of the Sikh action. Farmers in the Punhab had already sold most of their to agencies responsible for moving it throughout the country before the action was initiated.

How sick and evil is the Indian government whose real intentions of attacking Sikh seperatists and darbar sahib was to ward of the political leverage the akali's who had by holding back produce made from their own homeland. The Indian government used the excuse of "flushing out militants" when the real reason was over grain, with punjab being the breadbasket of India. The grain withholding posed a greater threat to the Indian state's functionality than any action of Sikh seperatists could have brought. Autonomy was all that Sikhs acked for as MK gandhi and Nehru had said in their infamous speech promsing an area in the north where the Sikhs could also experience the glow of azadi (freedom) I'd like to pull out MK gandhi and Nehru from their graves and ask them wheres this glow of azadi that was promised to their Sikh brothers? And yet they got persecution and state terror of the worst kind.

Right im gonna burn the nearest Indian flag I can get hold off :)

lol @ burning flag i had a video of his yrs burning on youtube sum hindu got offended said it was dissin hindusim dopey youtube guys took it off

lol @ burning flag i had a video of his yrs burning on youtube sum hindu got offended said it was dissin hindusim dopey youtube guys took it off

LOL.gif you still got the vid?

Upload it again man, the youtube guys allow content agaisnt sikhs on there and the flag burning aint even against hindu's its against the India govt for its involvement terrorism against the sikhs.

Pass me the vid I'll jazz it up with words n stuff and provide the rational behind the act :)