Baba Floating

Kumi2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Not even a good photoshop. His shadow aint even on the bed. rolleyes.gif

The flash is supposed to be on the right side. There is no shadow behind the left shoulder, whereas it is visible throughout the left side.

Pardon me? ohmy.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Not even a good photoshop. His shadow aint even on the bed. rolleyes.gif

The flash is supposed to be on the right side. There is no shadow behind the left shoulder, whereas it is visible throughout the left side.

Pardon me? ohmy.gif

to make it simple, its a fluke

sadh sangat jee please avoid the picture. I just called taksal and they have no picture like that printed. This has been totally done usin photoshop, to those gumukhs who try to play these kind of games need to stop that.

If the sangat wants to make sure look at the picture i have and look at the picture in taksali101's post. the feet are cropped very carefully but its still not good enough. At taksal singhs were laughing at those whoever did that.

post-3994-1155855544.jpg

I am saying that looking at picture it seems the angle form where picture is taken is to the right side of santji. so using a flash would have generated a shadow on right side. Though the shadow is visible for head and feet. there is no shadow behing shoulder. Looking closely it is evident some brushing and blurring have been done around shoulder area. Even the bed seems to have been cropped. it shows unlean croppping using magic wand in photoshop.

Thanks Khalsa force for the real picture.

I should make one of my pictures flying along superman. :e:

Guest peacemaker

sadh sangat jee please avoid the picture. I just called taksal and they have no picture like that printed. This has been totally done usin photoshop, to those gumukhs who try to play these kind of games need to stop that.

If the sangat wants to make sure look at the picture i have and look at the picture in taksali101's post. the feet are cropped very carefully but its still not good enough. At taksal singhs were laughing at those whoever did that.

post-3994-1155855544.jpg

We've been had!!! no.gif Say it aint so!!! Man, some people have no life trying to disrespect Sant ji! Taksali101, I knew you already knew it was fake, so what you did was lowwwww! :)