Baba Floating

Kumi2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

looks like sant ji hey? is this sposed to be flotting or floating??? haha, well i knwo thas one of the ridhian sidhian, not to say this person has em, i mean why wud u let sum1 take a pic of u rite?? either way, knwoing that sum1 let sum1 else take they pic when they were doin bhagti and were floating kinda makes me weary of the person, unless this pic is all computerized..........

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Smells of photoshop. Closely see on the bottom of right knee and feet. it looks like have been cropped from some other picture.

Regardless of fact if santji can float in air..... d_oh.gif

i mean obviously they can float in air, but them letting sum1 else take the pic?? i dun think so.....

grin.gif hmmmmm

i dnt think its reallll....as you could see the feet....they look as if they are beant inwards as if they are leaning on something no? (the toes).....so yhh i thikn its computerized??....plus yhh dnt think he wouldve wanted anyone to take that picture

fatehjee

Smells of photoshop. Closely see on the bottom of right knee and feet. it looks like have been cropped from some other picture.

Regardless of fact if santji can float in air..... d_oh.gif

i mean obviously they can float in air, but them letting sum1 else take the pic?? i dun think so.....

True. They will never allow someone to take such picture.

I just downloaded the picture and zoomed in. It clearly shows the p icture being cropped and other photoshop actions applied to background aswell.