Bolllywood Beating British

Greater-Punjab

hahhaha what gets me is how like the "good" guy can jump off some taaaaallllll building and land on his feet without even a slight cut or bruise and stillllll manage to kill like 37 "bad" guys with like just a punch? grin.gifohmy.gif

but we all know what happens in the end...they get married and live happily ever after

you seen one bollywood film, you seen them all!! rolleyes.gifblush.gif

*sigh* only if real life was like that grin.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahhaha what gets me is how like the "good" guy can jump off some taaaaallllll building and land on his feet without even a slight cut or bruise and stillllll manage to kill like 37 "bad" guys with like just a punch? grin.gifohmy.gif

but we all know what happens in the end...they get married and live happily ever after

you seen one bollywood film, you seen them all!! rolleyes.gifblush.gif

*sigh* only if real life was like that grin.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gif

BOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO for bollywood LOL.gif I mean i was just watching a movie called "krrish" and its a copy of either spiderman,daredevil or batman (havent finsihed yet).

v1.gif :bringitondude

You're mistaken dude, it's nothing like any of the ones you've mentioned. In fact, it's utter nonsense. They tried to compare it to SUPERMAN, i mean pull the other one. Even with a chinese CGI chap, they've still not mangaed to make it, anywhere as good. Nor shall they!!