Taj Mahal Was Shiv Mandir

Mehtab Singh

http://www.samachar.com/showurl.htm?rurl=h...hiv~Mandir'

Shiv Sainiks object to Chadarposhi at Taj Mahal

Friday August 25 2006 00:00 IST

UNI

AGRA: Activists of the right-wing Shiv Sena have raised objections to plans to observe the Urs of 17th century Mughal Emperor Shahjahan at the Taj Mahal, as well as to moves by a Raza Committee to place a shroud over his grave during a ceremony called 'Chadarposhi'.

The Shiv Sena is of the view that no such ceremony should take place at the venue as it was originally the site of a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and only milk should be offered.

The President of the Roza Committee, Tahiruddin Tahir, has claimed that the Chadarposhi ceremony has been going on for decades. He also disclosed that every year, the length of the sheet is increased by 10 metres and this year it is 120 metres.

"I will be covering the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan at an Urs. This has been the practice for the past many decades from my forefathers' time. This time the sheet is about 120 meters. The name of offering the sheet has also been changed unlike the earlier occasions when they were offered by my forefathers' names. This time it is named as the Hindustani Satrangi Chaddar to symbolise communal harmony," said Tahir.

"Previously, at the place of Taj Mahal, there was a Shiv Mandir and in Shiv Mandir we do not offer sheet. We offer milk to lord Shiva. We have been protesting that in Taj Mahal sheet should not be offered but the police have stopped us from doing so," said Binu Lavaniya, President of the Agra chapter of the Shiv Sena.

He also said that as per the Supreme Court orders no political or religious activities can be held at Taj Mahal.

The District administration has deployed police to ensure security, peace and stop the Shiv Sainiks from entering the Taj Mahal.

Mehtab, make a search on google images for 'Al-hazarul Aswad' (that's the name I think), it is the black stone at Mecca that Mohammad himself used to venerate and worship. He proclaimed it as the symbol of his tribe 'the Quraish' The thing looks uncannily like a Shivling. When mohammad and his tribe took over Kaaba he threw out all the idols that were previously installed there, but just left this black stone resembling a shivling untouched. Mohammad explained to his followers that the stone fell down to earth with Adam and so it is sacred. Hindus thus believe that Mohammad was a secret disciple of Shiv.

Next shiv sainiks will proceed to Macca to claim the Kaabah. LOL.gif

I heard this news last year.They were saying it is not TAJ MAHAL but a shiv temple named TEJO MAHALYA. They even had a website made and authored by some westerner to proove their claim.Next they will start calling Golden Temple as a Shiv mandir. If someone has seen durgiana mandir, it is an exact copy of darbar sahib. I heard a story that some hindu guy went to hajj and saw shivling in kabba, and after that incident everyone has to eat beef brfore entring in there.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Mehtab, make a search on google images for 'Al-hazarul Aswad' (that's the name I think), it is the black stone at Mecca that Mohammad himself used to venerate and worship. He proclaimed it as the symbol of his tribe 'the Quraish' The thing looks uncannily like a Shivling. When mohammad and his tribe took over Kaaba he threw out all the idols that were previously installed there, but just left this black stone resembling a shivling untouched. Mohammad explained to his followers that the stone fell down to earth with Adam and so it is sacred. Hindus thus believe that Mohammad was a secret disciple of Shiv.

Next shiv sainiks will proceed to Macca to claim the Kaabah. LOL.gif

That would give the muslims a good reason to start to mow the hindus down.

Hindus believe that Mohammad was a secret disciple of Shiv. rolleyes.gif Next Jesus is an avatar of vishnu wacko.gif

The muslim tribes fought over the kaaba stone and broke it and now its in a silver case type thing in order to hold it together. Its soo sacred but they will break it :umm:

post-5391-1156533443.jpg

I go to islamic forums and secretly sneak in a comment stating that the kaaba is the muslims idol :lol: they get mad :D heheheeh :D Its true though. They say they wouldnt kiss it if mohamed didnt kiss it.

Mecca is funny because all it is, is a gas staion out in the middle of nowhere. They claim to have a rock with abrahams feet in it as he watched them build the first altar at mecca. They claim to have a water well still working from abrahams time which was way before the time of jesus.

Look they matha tek to it

post-5391-1156533492.jpg

that would give the muslims a good reason to start to mow the hindus down.

Hindus believe that Mohammad was a secret disciple of Shiv. rolleyes.gif Next Jesus is an avatar of vishnu wacko.gif

The muslim tribes fought over the kaaba stone and broke it and now its in a silver case type thing in order to hold it together. Its soo sacred but they will break it :umm:

I go to islamic forums and secretly sneak in a comment stating that the kaaba is the muslims idol :lol: they get mad :D heheheeh :D Its true though. They say they wouldnt kiss it if mohamed didnt kiss it.

Mecca is funny because all it is, is a gas staion out in the middle of nowhere. They claim to have a rock with abrahams feet in it as he watched them build the first altar at mecca. They claim to have a water well still working from abrahams time which was way before the time of jesus.

Look they matha tek to it

man why do you keep bashing other religions grin.gifgrin.gifno.gif