Person Above Part2

Guest Papi

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Sikh Kuri - luving ure sig aswell.

Btw singh_sandhu I don't want you going around saying this.

well im in imperial... not ma fault she cant find me

Lets be serious here....everyone at the uni is on the email address list...even lecturers who only give something like one lecture out of the whole year. I searched for you originally on sandhu...no one came up....i asked if this was your name and you then said your name was actually sandeep atwaal...no one comes up for that name either...no one for sandep singh studying medicine......screen shots are up for that which you have no doubt seen.

Lets just forget the name thing for one moment...i actually know all the singhs in the year you claim to be. If you know Imperial then you will know it lives up to its reputation as not being your desi uni. There are minimum sikhs on the course therefore it is possible to know every sikh. Out of my year there are 500 students and only one Singh and he isn't even a proper kesh keeping singh.......so on the whole of the medicine course there are only about maximum 10 sikhs across all the years.

But lets forget that aswell. I asked you some questions only an Imperial medic would know. Lets repeat them.

Whats SAF/CX (buildings)

Whats MCD, LCRS, EBM (courses)

I know you read my questions in the other thread and chose to ignore....wouldn't be suprised if you did the same here aswell but we all can see the reality.

haha ghahahahahaha LOL.gifLOL.gif

penji u crease me up.....

lol.............

well firstly answer 2 ur questions....

SAF = is on the south kensington campus, which also has my years prof, martyn partridge, just for extra info the mans head of year 6, wich is my year :umm: , I've been in placement for 2 years, and completed my undergrad courses...dun postgrad even, wanted out placement. Hence my name does not come upon the e-mail list. As you may have not known you need to re apply for your e-mail wich I didnt want on my own wish coz ov my GAP year. So i wasnt given my username either....

my dear penji, you have further queries???? what department you at then I'll pay you a little visit shall I????

As for ignoring, I havent got all day to sit and stare at a computer I do have responsibilities I'm not living in my own home where I can just sit back relax and do whatever I wish.

My kindest regards to you, please to giv me a PM if u wish me 2 say Hi 2 you passing by.

PS: I dont really care if you wanna belive me or not MY VAHEGURU JI KNOWS EVERYTHING pray.gif

VAAAHEEEGUUUURRRRUUUUUU

Who are u 2 judge? Guru Ji knowsthe truth why should I give explanations dont fink there is the need ?????

Guest peacemaker

I love the accents that Brit Sikhs have! But I think they must not think much of it, because they hear it all the time.

Just like those of us in USA and Canada don't take much notice of each other's accents, except for the Candians who say "eh" a lot, and sound like seals. LOL.gifLOL.gif