Person Above Part2

Guest Papi

Guest s133k_s1kh

^^^^^le every time i come to this thread i have to say somethg bout Papi <_< . Papi just made a lame attempt in the GUPT section ( Rehit Thread ) to calm ppl down tongue.gif .

ps: Chandanjit Kaur i gave a thumbs up to the gurbani tukks :TH:

oi sarbahloh.net whts up wid this gupt city ..jwak :D :@ emiiiiiiiii !!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

yeah moderates where i live doo... they think Sant Jarnail SIngh Ji was wrong and that they r allowed to eat on tables and chairs and stuff......

I dont wanna strt a huge debate or anythin i was jus clearin up wut Slik said.

^ To be honest, I haven't really faught white people when I was younger many of them were cool. The ones that stared were curious, and asked POLITELY.

However, if you want to know I have gotten into fights with two S U L L E H when I was younger. Once in grade 8, and once in grade 10. First paki kept throwing snow balls at me, so I went up to him and knocked him right out, frikin guy was ticking me off, second guy talked about my mother, so I broke his glasses, and showed him the red stuff. Thank god, the second guys father knew my father, otherwise I would have had a criminal record. :D

As you can see, I can't stand s u l l e h. They really tick me off. rolleyes.gif Frikin pieces of <admin-profanity filter activated>.

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

hahahhah yeah they do pangay alot one time they strted messin wid us when we were chillin at lunch ...... and then afta skoo one of the ppl who was chillin wid us went to the paki and bear mased him sooo nicley the guy couldnt open his eyes for two days ! lamo we gave him proper shittar afta when he came bak in math class hahahaah